Chapter 5

# 1 WEEK LATER #

The next morning, i woke up because my cell phone buzzed. It was my mum. After we hung up, i went to to my private bathroom to take a shower. I took off all my clothes and hopped into the bath tub. After i finished my shower i wrapped around me a cotton towel to dry myself. I wear my underwear and then i decided to wear a pair of black shorts and a white tank top. I put my hair in a high ponytail and apply some make-up. Finally i'm wearing my black converse all star.

It was already 8:00 and my shift starts 8:30 so i took my bag and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and  grabbed an apple.

Then the bell rings and my dad opened the door.

# IN THE MEANTIME #

"Hello Mr Valentine"

"Hello Kendall, how are you?"

"Fine thank you and you?"

"Fine,how can i help you?"

"Is Clara here because i came to pick her up since we work together at the camp?"

"Sure, just a minute to call her" " Clara come down someone is waitting for you"

"I 'm coming" i shouted and went to the living room where my dad was and saw Kendall standing at the door and talking to my father.

" Hi Kendall" i greeted him. 

" Hi Clara" he greeted.

"Do you know each other?" i asked in surprise.

"Of course" my dad responed. " Kendall leaves two houses adjacent to ours,so we are neighbours".

" I see" i answered.

"So do you guys work together at the summer camp?" my dad asked.

" Yes" Kendall responed.

" Dad,we have to go now otherwise we will be late" i said and kissed my dad's right cheek.

"Take care" he said and then we closed the door behind us.

Now me and Kendall are walking together to the camp.

" I didn't expect that you would came to pick me up" i said.

" Yeah i thought that since we are neighbours and we work at the same camp it would be nice to go to work together" he responed.

As soon as we reached at the camp we hit our cards in the entrance. "See you later" i said. "See you around" Kendall replied.

During the launch we learned that tonght the stuff is gonna have a pool party! All we are super excited about this!!! But it wouldn't be just a simple party by the pool but it also would include karaoke!

Today our work stops at 7:00 pm and the party begins at 8:00 pm. All the staff was really excited about it and  and the time passed relativly quickly.

After i finished my shift went to home to get ready for the party. I went to my room and changed to a strapless white dress. I use some foam for hair to curl my hair and gave them a more summer look. i'm not wearing too much make up except for a little blusher and mascara. Then i grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

Fortunately, i'm not meeting anyone in the house. The last days i haven't met Nicole that much, as when i work she is probably at home and then when i'm home she is usually out and when it comes to meet we try to seem that everything is ok. I really don't know what's wrong with her...

Anyway i'm not gonna start to talk over her. I 'm going to camp's party and all i want is to have fun and stop thinking about what happened with Nicole...

# Party #

As i entered to the pool area loud music was filling the air. Also there was a professional Dj who had the most popular songs in his track list to play. The pool was only closed for the other people and it was only opened for stuff. We absolutly are having fun!

Then it was time for karaoke! But we would sing in pairs. The couples would be chosen by chance. Everyone who was under the spotlight had to sing a song that he or she agreed with his or her partner. Many couples sang nice songs! After a while the spotlight showed that it was my turn to sing.

Well, I haven't mentioned before but i don't know i'm a little shy to sing in front of the others even thought they are my family or friends and although singing and dancing are my dreams...

 I don't know how i can handle all this situation and my partner was...