three

when yoongi closed the store, he headed for seokjin's bakery.

jumping into his new, Pagani Huayra BC, he drove towards the store, parking outside 'eat jin!'. after getting out and entering the store, he was tackled by seokjin.

"yoongi! what brings you here at this time?" jin asked, curiously. "oh, i just wanted to get mum a treat, just incase she would wake up today." yoongi said, saying the last part of the sentence quietly.

jin smiled, pulling the younger boy into a tight hug. "yoongi, i'm here for you, okay." he said, and yoongi sighed, returning the hug. "thanks, but do you have a chocolate donut?" he asked, and seokjin smiled.

"of course! but it's free for you, it's on me, okay!" seokjin exclaimed, and yoongi shook his head. "but, that's unfair!" he said, but obviously jin wasn't listening.

"here, and stay safe!" seokjin said, giving yoongi the donut, watching as yoongi left the shop.

yoongi sighed to himself, before driving to the hospital.

"ah, yoongi!" the doctor said cheerfully. yoongi smiled. "hi, is mum awake yet?" he asked, praying she was awake, and that she would be able to go home. "uh, um, she isn't awake," the doctor replied, and the smile fell from yoongi's face.

"although, i need to tell you something about your mum's health." he finished, letting yoongi take a seat in the chair.

"i'm afraid, your mum didn't make it." he said softly, and yoongi looked at him shocked, wide eyes. he looked so innocent, and the doctor felt guilty for taking the smile off his face.

"i'm so sorry yoongi, but she's dead, i'll give you a moment, okay." the doctor said, leaving the small room.

yoongi didn't know what to feel.

soon, soft sobs and sniffles were heard in the room, he sat with his knees pulled into his chest, crying.

with his mum gone, he had no one, after all, he never had a dad and he hadn't met anyone on his mum's side.

"yoongi? yoongi? are you okay? the doctor called me and told me what happened, you're staying with us." seokjin rambled, running into the room but stopping, when he saw yoongi.

he kneeled down, and put his hands on yoongi's cheeks, looking into the eyes of the innocent boy. "hey, mum and dad signed some papers and stuff, and soon, you'll be part of our family, apparently your mum already predicted this, it's fine if you don't want to change your last name, but come, i'm here to take you with me." he said, and pulled yoongi into a warm, big hug.

yoongi hugged seokjin tight, and cried into his shoulder. seokjin grabbed yoongi's cold hand, got yoongi's car keys and drove them both home. before they knew it, they were outside seokjin's house.

"mum and dad already moved your stuff into your new room, and both of us are staying home tomorrow, because there is no way i'm letting you work for the next few days okay." he said, leading yoongi into the big house.

"i'll give you some time to settle in, and then come downstairs for dinner." he said, finally letting go of yoongi.

yoongi walked up the stairs, and went into what was his room. it was set up almost exactly like how his old room was, except some of the furniture wasn't the same.

changing into a pair of grey sweatpants, and a oversized hoodie, he went downstairs, since he already knew almost everything about this house.

by the time he was in the kitchen, seokjin's parents were back home.

"thank you so much." he said as soon as both of seokjin's parents hugged him. seokjin's mum started to talk, "it's fine yoongi, and we just needed to tell you that you are legally now in our family, but we haven't changed your last name, and also, your mothers belongings are in our storage room," "and it's fine if you don't call us mum and dad." she finished, giving yoongi something to eat.

"thank you." he mumbled again, and took a seat next to seokjin. "we'll be going now, but remember to lock all the doors!" they said, before leaving.

"yoongi, i've informed namjoon, hobi and jungkook about this, and before you ask me how i know jungkook, namjoon told me." he said, watching as yoongi slowly ate.

"thanks jin." he whispered, and seokjin had never seen yoongi this sad.

"come on, time for bed." seokjin said, and yoongi followed jin, but he walked into his own room instead. he changed into a pair of briefs, and an oversized shirt, before lying down on his bed, letting his remaining tears fall. all you could hear was yoongi's sobs, and the occasional sniffle.

after what was around 30 minutes, yoongi knew that he wouldn't be getting any sleep that night, so he slowly got out of bed, and walked towards what he knew was seokjin's room. he slowly opened the door, peeking, so that only his head was visible.

"yoongi?" seokjin asked, looking at the boy, who literally looked like a five year old. "seokjinie, can i please sleep with you for the night?" he asked, and seokjin resisted the urge to squeal, this was just too cute!

"of course!" seokjin said, and shifted to make room for the younger.

"thank you." he mumbled, and swiftly crawled into bed with seokjin, facing the wall, as he was between the wall and the older. within seconds, they were warm, and yoongi was glad that he had decided to sleep with him.

suddenly, seokjin snaked a long arm around his slim waist, shifting closer. "is this okay?" he asked quietly, and yoongi nodded. he hesitated, but yoongi intertwined their hands together. and he finally, finally, fell asleep.

yoongi woke up, feeling as if he had slept for 89 days. his short, slender legs were tangled with seokjin's, and his head was buried in seokjin's chest.

"good morning," seokjin mumbled, voice deep. "or should i say good afternoon?" he said, and yoongi yawned, turning over so he was facing the wall again.

"is it that late already?" he asked, voice laced with sleep. "yeah", before untangling both of them and getting up.

"we've a big day ahead of us, so time for brunch!"

1033 words! thank you all for the lovely support! have a nice day and keep healthy! i love you all!