eleven

* twelve months later*

"good morning." yoongi whispered, smiling at the younger boy. 

"it's too early!" jungkook protested, grabbing yoongi and pulling him into his chest. yoongi sighed, but relaxed into jungkook's hold.

"we have to go to the wedding." yoongi mumbled, slowly taking jungkook's hands off him and sitting up. jungkook groaned. "i'm sure they'll wait for us.". 

yoongi smiled, shaking his head. "come on, i'm going for a shower, you can put the suitcases in the car." yoongi said, crawling out of bed and walking to the shower, towel swung over his shoulder.

jungkook yawned, but listened to yoongi's instructions. he also got out of bed, and loaded the small suitcases into the car. 

when he got back, he was met with yoongi dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a shirt. "come on, go have a shower, i'm going to go call seokjin and tell him that we're leaving soon." yoongi said, pushing jungkook towards the shower. 

"can i have a kiss first?" jungkook pouted, yoongi smiled, but eagerly pressed his lips onto jungkook's, pulling away quickly. 

"now, go for a shower, and please, brush your teeth." yoongi said, grabbing his phone on his way out of the room.

"don't worry jin, we'll be at the hotel soon." 

"you better be! i don't want my own damn brother to be late to my wedding!"

"if we are late, blame jungkook, who's still in the shower." yoongi laughed.

"okay, bye, please come." seokjin said, ending the call. 

yoongi laughed again, grabbing his charger and going to the car. soon, jungkook was seated in the passenger seat, and yoongi started to drive.

"do you want breakfast?" yoongi asked, looking over at the sleepy boy. jungkook nodded, curling into his seat.

"mcdonalds it is," yoongi said, driving into the drive thru. while yoongi ordered, he received a look of amusement, as the worker had obviously seen the sleeping jungkook. 

"have a safe trip!" the worker said, giving a warm smile to yoongi, which he returned.

the loud chatter on the streets woke the younger boy up, and jungkook frowned whilst he ate his breakfast. 

"was that girl flirting with you?" jungkook asked, feeding yoongi, who was currently focused on his driving. 

"no, i don't think so, why?" yoongi asked. "because it seemed like she was flirting with you." jungkook mumbled, and yoongi laughed, gummy smile lighting up the mood.

"is jungkookie jealous?" yoongi teased, grinning when jungkook took yoongi's hand in his. "no!" jungkook exclaimed, "look! we're almost there!" jungkook said, pointing at the sign on the road. 

"yes, we are." yoongi said, and within five minutes, they had reached the massive hotel.

after parking, they got their suitcases and walked into the reception, getting their room keys and  placing their suit cases into their hotel room.

"about time!" seokjin shouted, walking into the hotel room, namjoon on his tail.

"aww, i still can't believe that you two are getting married!" jungkook cooed, pulling at seokjin's cheeks, hoping that seokjin would forget about them being a bit late.

namjoon laughed, and seokjin sighed, "hobi, jimin and taehyung are sleeping.".

"so can we go to sleep?" yoongi asked, jungkook wrapping his arms around yoongi.

"yes, and please, stop being so cute around us." seokjin said, ruffling jungkook's hair, before leaving their room with namjoon.

"well, give me a shirt." yoongi said, and jungkook didn't hesitate to grab an oversized shirt from his suitcase, throwing it to yoongi.

"thanks!" yoongi said, shamelessly taking off his pants leaving him in briefs, and switching his shirt into jungkook's shirt. 

jungkook grinned, taking off his pants and joining yoongi in the bed. 

"are you excited?" jungkook asked the older, who's hair was now back to black, after it was dyed a jaw-dropping blonde, and maybe, just maybe that hair colour had turned on jungkook.

"yeah, i might as well shed a few tears." yoongi admitted, turning over so that he was facing jungkook.

"what about you?" yoongi asked, burying his head in jungkook's neck, letting jungkook let out a content sigh.

"i'm pretty exctied, but then if you cry, i'll cry, and then we'll all just be crying." jungkook chuckled.

"yeah." yoongi breathed out, eyes closing due to how tired he was.

"go to sleep babe, you drove all the way here." jungkook whispered, wrapping his arms around yoongi, legs tangling together and before he knew it, yoongi was asleep.

jungkook smiled, looking at yoongi, who's cheeks were tinted a light pink.

"how did i get such a cute boyfriend?" he asked himself, not knowing that he was currently being recorded by jimin, who had sneaked into the room.

jungkook sighed, kissing yoongi's forehead, then his right cheek, then his left cheek, on his nose, and then on his lips. 

jimin could barely keep his squeals in, because despite knowing that their relationship was cute, he didn't know that it was this cute.

but then, jimin stumbled, and landed on his butt, on the floor.

in front of jungkook, who looked horrified.

"park jimin!"

a/n: thank you all soo much!! please vote/comment! please give me feedback on the new book cover! this is my last week of school, and this book has around nine more chapters left! after this book, i will be doing a vmin book!