four

"what would you like for brunch?" seokjin asked, only to be met with yoongi sleeping.

he smiled to himself, before waking up the younger. "what do you wan-" "anything's fine!" yoongi cut seokjin off, and seokjin rolled his eyes, "french toast it is." he mumbled, getting started.

after making and eating food, seokjin said something along the lines of both of them going to his bakery, since he didn't want yoongi staying alone, and yoongi agreed.

"go, do what you need to do, if you get ready quicker than me, wait for me on my bed!" he said, pushing yoongi towards his room.

yoongi smiled sadly, and hopped into the new shower. after taking a long, probably too warm shower, he came out of the bathroom, usual milky skin coloured a soft pink. he changed into his favourite pair of black skinny jeans, and a light blue, oversized sweater. he brushed through his fluffy hair, only to place a warm, black beanie on top. he quickly slipped on his socks, and put on a pair of timberlands.

walking out his room, with his iphone and credit card, he went straight into seokijn's room, only to find him still in the bathroom. "seokjin! i'm ready!", "just a second!" seokjin yelled back, quickly opening the door, looking at yoongi shocked.

okay, so he suddenly went from a cute five year old to a badass kitten.

"uh, earth to seokjin?" yoongi said, startling jin. "sorry, let's go!", and they walked into the garage, hopping into the slick ferrari.

the drive to his bakery was short and silent, neither of them minded. they walked out of the car, into the shop, meeting the scent of freshly baked muffins.

"hey seokjin, and hi yoongi, how are you two?" baekhyun asked, allowing both of them into the staffroom.

seokjin gently whispered something into baekhyun's ear, and his eyes widened in realisation. "i'm good." yoongi answered, taking a seat on the leather couch. "me too, and i have to work today, sorry yoongi, but the rest of the staff is on leave, so i'll have to leave you alone for a while." seokjin said.

"it's fine, plus, i don't really mind." yoongi replied, letting seokjin and baekhyun leave.

jungkook: your shop is closed, where u at?

babe 🔥: seokjin's bakery

babe 🔥: why?

jungkook: I'm on my way

babe 🔥: what why

jungkook: i miss you

babe 🔥: i literally met u this week

jungkook: so?

babe 🔥: ok byee

yoongi was confused, did jungkook know about his mum? he knew that hobi and namjoon did, as he talked to them yesterday.

"and i'm here!" jungkook's voice was suddenly heard, and he jumped slightly. "oh, hi.." yoongi said, awkwardly before he was hugged tight. "ugh, babe i missed you so much! how are you? i know what happened, but i couldn't come until now." jungkook rambled. yoongi smiled.

"i'm okay, and thanks." yoongi said quietly, ignoring how jungkook hugged him tighter, and how his cheek was pressed against jungkooks chest, and he closed his eyes for a couple of seconds.

"are you tired?" jungkook asked, giggling quietly as he didn't get a reply, man, yoongi must've been tired. he slowly moved yoongi, laying him down on the couch, quickly placing a soft pillow under his head. yoongi curled up into a ball, while jungkook looked around for a blanket.

after finally finding a blanket, he carefully tucked yoongi in, and took a seat on another couch. "is he asleep? wow! how much sleep does he need?" seokjin asked, surprised. jungkook nodded, thanking seokjin who passed him a hot chocolate. "is he really okay?" jungkook asked, trying to cool down his drink.

"well, honestly, i don't think so. he couldn't go to sleep on his own last night, so he slept with me. before he came into my room, i could hear him cry, " seokjin trailed on, "plus, i think he's tired because of what happened." seokjin finished, and jungkook frowned.

"do you think he'll still want to go on our date?" jungkook asked, looking over at the sleeping boy, smiling at the fact he still hadn't woken up.

seokjin grinned, "of course! even if he doesn't want to, i'll make sure he does!" seokjin said, before watching the mint haired boy wake up.

yoongi blinked sleepily, before sitting up and stretching. "and he's awake again!" seokjin exclaimed. yoongi just stared at him, blinking slowly. "you had a fifteen minute nap." jungkook said, "oh.", yoongi replied.

"so, jungkook was wondering if you wanted to go home with him, plus, it's better than staying here alone." seokjin said, smiling.

"yeah, i'm fine with that." yoongi said, and jungkook literally thought his heart was going to explode. "i'm just gonna go get my beanie." yoongi said, grabbing the car keys and heading towards the door, before exiting.

"oh my god! thank you so much! seokjin i love you so much have a blessed life with namjoon!" jungkook shouted, hugging seokjin. "it's fine, i already ship you two." seokjin said, and jungkook smiled wider.

"i'm ready." yoongi said, entering the room. jungkook's jaw dropped. he had just realised how good yoongi looked, wearing black.

"jungkook, please, close your mouth, you don't want to swallow a fly." seokjin said, pushing them towards the door.

"please, stay safe, don't do drugs, don't eat poisoned food and please don't get kidnapped! have a nice night, both of you! jungkook, drop yoongi off by 10pm." seokjin said, sounding like a mother.

jungkook nodded, before rushing towards his car, holding yoongi's cold hand. "babe, we'll need to get you something to warm your hands up real soon, they're so cold!" jungkook said, grinning when he saw a soft blush on yoongi's cheeks.

"yeah, whatever, but can we get ice cream on the way?" yoongi asked, looking up at jungkook expectantly. "of course, why not?" jungkook said, and opened the door for yoongi. "ah, such a gentleman!" yoongi said, before bursting into quiet giggles.

jungkook knew that he was soon going to have one of the best nights of his life.

thank you all, i'll try to update in the weekend! please, stay healthy and do what you love! please vote on this chapter and comment! i love it when someone comments. have a nice day!