five

"are we there yet?" yoongi asked for the millionth time.

"no, we have not reached the ice cream parlour." jungkook said, trying to keep his eyes on the dark road, but it was hard, when yoongi was sitting right next to him.

"how much longer?" he whined. jungkook wondered if yoongi was a toddler in disguise.

"i dunno, but i think we're a couple minutes away." jungkook answered, and yoongi smiled. jungkook sighed softly, "i can see it!" he said, struggling to force himself to take his eyes off yoongi. the mint haired boy next to him was smiling widely.

they finally reached the ice cream parlour, and yoongi literally flew out of the car.

"i'm paying." jungkook said, as soon as they entered, and yoongi frowned. "i'm older, i'm paying." he said, but jungkook shook his head.

"nope, i'm taller, i'm paying." he said, taking yoongi's hand and walking towards the range of ice creams. "how does that work?" yoongi asked, not getting an answer.

"what flavour do you want?" jungkook asked, and yoongi forgot his question, focusing on the flavours. whilst he decided, he didn't notice jungkook looking at him fondly, astonished at how yoongi had forgotten his question, and was so focused on the flavours.

"you get at least two scoops." jungkook said loudly, and yoongi smiled, showing off his gummy smile. "really?" he asked, and jungkook nodded.

"can i have that flavour that looks like chocolate and the boysenberry one?" he asked the person serving, "that's actually mochaccino, would you still like it?" the person replied, and yoongi nodded.

"what would u like?" yoongi asked, looking at jungkook. jungkook smiled. "could i have french vanilla and cookies and cream?" jungkook asked, and soon, they had their ice creams.

"come, let's go outside!" jungkook said, pulling yoongi out of the shop, into the dark night. yoongi followed jungkook, licking his ice cream, squealing when jungkook suddenly stopped, twirled around and licked his ice cream.

"hey!" yoongi said, failing, when he tried to run away from jungkook as the younger boy had secured an arm around yoongi."i should've just chose the flavours you had!" jungkook exclaimed, eating more of yoongi's ice cream.

yoongi tried to get revenge, and tried to eat jungkook's ice cream. keyword, tried. he wasn't tall enough, no matter what he tried, and eventually gave up, lowering his ice cream down so jungkook wouldn't reach it.

"want to have some of mine?" jungkook teased, and yoongi nodded. jungkook and yoongi sat down on one of the benches, facing each other, and jungkook let yoongi have some of his.

only to realise, they were literally kissing.

"oh man, holy shit!" jungkook said, not affecting yoongi in any way, as he continued to eat jungkook's ice cream. "babe! we just kissed!" jungkook exclaimed, and yoongi looked at him confused.

"what?" yoongi asked, and jungkook explained how they shared ice creams, sharing spit and something alone those lines.

"okay?" was what yoongi said, when jungkook finished explaining.

"jungkook?" yoongi asked, after yoongi ended up just lying on the bench, yoongi's legs resting on jungkook's strong thighs. jungkook hummed in response. "i can't eat the rest of my ice cream." he said, and jungkook looked at him. "why?" he asked. "my stomachs full." yoongi replied, jungkook didn't hesitate to eat yoongi's ice cream.

"should we go now?" jungkook asked. "go where?" yoongi mumbled. "my house!" jungkook suddenly said louder, "my mum really wants to meet you!" he said, lifting up yoongi, twirling him around, before gently placing him onto the ground.