nine

"where else do we need to go?" yoongi whined, taking a look at jungkook who was giving jimin a piggy back ride.

every few seconds, he would need to take a few extra steps because he was sadly, not gifted with super long legs like jungkook and taehyung.

taehyung laughed, before kneeling down. "here, get on my back." he instructed, and yoongi didn't hesitate to climb on to him. soon, his arms were loosely around taehyung's neck and his thighs were held by taehyung.

jungkook felt a wave of jealousy run through him. he looked over at yoongi, whose head was resting on taehyung's shoulder.

"holy damn, your legs are actually so skinny!" taehyung exclaimed, and yoongi blushed. jimin noticed how jungkook's jaw stiffened, and he smirked.

"aw, is jungkook jealous?" jimin teased, and jungkook let out a soft laugh, shaking his head.

before they knew it, they were back in the car, driving back home.

"have a nice night!" yoongi said to taehyung and jimin, who were now back at their house. jungkook smiled. "bye!" he yelled, and yoongi shifted to the passenger seat.

within seconds, jungkook was already out of their street.

"i saw how you were looking at taehyung when he offered me a piggy back ride." yoongi mumbled, and jungkook glanced at yoongi. "what do you mean?" jungkook asked, trying to concentrate on driving.

"jimin told me something." yoongi said, and jungkook sighed, "what did he tell you?".

yoongi smirked.

"jungkookie was jealous!" he cooed, and jungkook went red. "n-no!" he protested, but quickly placed his free hand on yoongi's thigh, stopping yoongi's laughter. it was jungkook's turn to smirk.

"are you staying the night?" jungkook asked, when they stopped at the red light. yoongi shook his head.

"seokjin had something important to tell me." he explained, and jungkook lightly squeezed yoongi's thigh, earning a soft giggle.

"did you just giggle?" jungkook asked, laughing when yoongi looked away embarrassed. "it tickled, okay!" he said, and jungkook rolled his eyes, turning into yoongi's street.

jungkook stopped his car outside yoongi's driveway. "bye, jungkookie!" yoongi said, "bye, babe." jungkook replied, but before he could say anything, yoongi gently kissed jungkook.

on the lips.

jungkook quickly responded, and kissed back. yoongi pulled away shortly, pink dusting his cheeks. "get back home safe!" he said, before quickly running to his door.

jungkook waved, driving back home, informing taehyung and jimin that he had indeed got kissed, finally.

and the other boys were definitely proud.

when yoongi entered the house, he was attacked by seokjin. jin's arms were tightly wrapped around yoongi, and yoongi groaned. "hey!" yoongi said, and seokjin ignored him.

"i saw that you kissed jungkook, oh my god! i didn't think you two could've gotten cuter!" he gushed, and yoongi once again had rosy cheeks. "jin!" he whined, slowly pulling apart from the hug.

"anyways, take a seat, i'll give you something to eat while i tell you what was so important." seokjin said, giving yoongi a few scoops of ice cream.

yoongi ate the ice cream, as seokjin talked.

"so, there's a store right next to my bakery, which i've bought for you." seokjin said. "i want you to move your flower shop into that store." he finished, yoongi smiled.