seven

a/n: the funeral was held before the yoongi's and jungkook's movie date. i update randomly, so sometimes maybe twice a week and then zero times a week.

yoongi woke up to the sound of heavy rain, before he noticed that he was in his bed. confused, he quickly threw the covers off himself, and stood up.

"seokjin?" yoongi called, voice echoing off the walls.

"yes?" seokjin yelled back. yoongi walked into the kitchen, only to see seokjin making breakfast. "when did i come here?" yoongi asked, allowing seokjin's body heat to warm him up, as seokjin hugged him.

"well, jungkook dropped you off." he replied, before letting go of yoongi and letting yoongi take a seat.

"can you drop me off to the library today?" yoongi asked, taking a bite of the mouth watering food. seokjin smiled. "how come you want to go to the library?" seokjin asked, opening a window.

"i want some books to read." he answered, placing his dishes into the dishwasher. "so can you drop me off?" he asked, and seokjin mumbled a soft "maybe.".

after having a warm shower and changing into something suitable for the weather and the library, yoongi sat down on his bed, a loud sigh escaping his pink lips.

should he text jungkook? he wondered.

he should.

babe 🔥: thanks for dropping me off at home last night

jungkook: it's fine but pls change my contact name now bc we're dating

babe 🔥: to what?

jungkook: baby

babe 🔥: lol ok wyd

baby ❤️ : nothing much, wbu?

babe 🔥: i'm going to the library soon

baby ❤️ : really???

babe 🔥: yeah

baby ❤️ : thats good, have a good time and pls don't get sick, i gotta shower bye babe

babe 🔥: bye x

yoongi smiled, before running into the living room.

"seokjinie!" yoongi cooed, looking down at the older boy as he slept peacefully on the comfy couch. seokjin's eyes fluttered open, as he stretched slowly, a quiet groan escaping him. where was yoongi getting all of his energy from?

"can you drop me off now?" yoongi asked sweetly, keeping eye contact with seokjin's eyes.

"otherwise i can walk by myself, in the cold heavy rain, and the roads are slippery so there are chances of cars going out of control, i'm pretty cute so someone may kidnap me, but who cares. it's fine, i'll walk to the library." yoongi said, knowing that seokjin wouldn't be able to say no.

and his plan worked.

"aish, you should be thankful that i'm dropping you off." seokjin murmured, grabbing his phone and car keys, following yoongi into the garage.