thirteen

a/n: i've had to rewrite this chapter three times because wattpad didn't save it :( btw i don't really know how weddings work, so sorry if it's wrong or weird.

"you may now kiss your husband." the priest said, to seokjin. 

with watery eyes, seokjin kissed namjoon, and the fireworks went off. everyone cheered, as the newlywed couple wiped their tears.

"i can't wait for us to get married." jungkook whispered into yoongi's ear. yoongi smiled, looking at his older brother and brother-in-law fondly.

as they cut the wedding cake, seokjin and namjoon walked towards them, and yoongi felt jimin's arm slowly snake around his waist, his arm resting above jungkook's.

"congratulations!" yoongi said, jumping into seokjin's arms, hugging him tight. after doing the same to namjoon, he went and got some cake, taking only a few bites before giving the rest to jungkook.

"we'll be right back, jimin can we talk to you?" seokjin asked, smile never coming off his face.

"you know you'll have to leave him alone some time!" namjoon said, while jimin looked down.

jimin sniffled, "but, i just can't. i mean, i know that i'm dating tae right now but i just can't leave yoongi alone." jimin mumbled, and seokjin sighed.

"jimin, you and i can both see how happy he is with jungkook." seokjin said, and namjoon let his hand rest on seokjin's thigh.

"i-i just love him too much." jimin cried, while the other two pulled him into a hug. "we know, but jungkook and yoongi ended up being together. look, they're both happy. even you can find happiness with taehyung." seokjin said softly.

"do you see the way taehyung looks at you, jimin?" namjoon asked. jimin shook his head.

"he looks at you like you're his world, you can see the love in his eyes." namjoon said, voice gentle.

"look, in the end, jimin, yoongi will never be yours. jungkook and him will probably get married soon." seokjin said, and jimin sighed.

"i'll try to stop loving him," jimin said, "i'll just have to move on." he mumbled to himself, and seokjin hugged jimin tight.

"now get out there! taehyung wanted to dance with you!" namjoon laughed, and jimin smiled, "thank you." he whispered, before leaving the couple alone.

"now, shall we?"

music filled their ears, as they danced slowly. jungkook had his hands on yoongi's waist, and yoongi's hands were on his shoulders. they slowly swayed to the beat, and now, with the song changinh, taehyung was in yoongi's place and yoongi was in taehyung's place. 

"did you enjoy the wedding?" yoongi asked jimin, as the younger slightly tightened his grip on yoongi's waist. jimin smiled, nodding. "it was great! i can't wait for you and jungkook to get married!" he said, feeling his heart shatter even more.

yoongi grinned, but then the music changed again, and he was in seokjin's arms. 

"so, when are you getting married?" seokjin teased, and yoongi smiled. "i'm thinking of asking later on this month." he said, head resting on seokjin's chest.

"where will you two be going for your honeymoon?" yoongi asked, voice soft. 

"paris." seokjin answered, making eye contact with namjoon, who had taehyung in his arms. "okay?" seokjin mouthed, and namjoon nodded, looking over at jimin. 

jimin was in jungkook's arms, and was having trouble with taking his eyes off yoongi, because the older male was literally glowing, happiness spreading around him.

"does jiminie have a crush on my boyfriend?" jungkook teased, and jimin felt his heartbeat stop for a few seconds. does he know?

"no, i'm just looking at how happy he looks." jimin said, voice softer than he intended. "he hasn't looked this happy in ages, thank you for loving him." jimin whispered, and he could hear his heart screaming in pain, as it slowly cracked.

jungkook smiled, and then the music changed. jimin was once again in taehyung's arms, jungkook with yoongi and namjoon with seokjin.

they swayed to the beat, and taehyung looked at his boyfriend with happiness. "you know i'll always love you right?" taehyung asked, and jimin smiled, blinking away his tears. "of course, and you know i'll always love you, right?" jimin asked, taehyung nodding.

jimin could feel his heart slowly being stitched together, all because of taehyung.

"come on! we're showering together today!" jungkook said, as soon as they reached their hotel room. yoongi laughed, rolling his eyes, before slowly removing his clothing.

he waited for jungkook, and soon, they were in the shower, warm water on their bodies. yoongi turned around and slowly massaged jungkook's hair with shampoo, and jungkook sighed. 

"we're driving back tomorrow." yoongi mumbled, rinsing the shampoo out of jungkook's hair.

jungkook nodded, before turning around and doing the same to yoongi. after they had their shower, they dried their bodies, pulled on a pair of boxers each and jumped into bed. 

"here, have my shirt, you always get cold." jungkook whispered, pulling the shirt over yoongi's head, and letting it ride up, to show his milky skin.

"thank you." yoongi whispered, jungkook's arm around him, and he had his head resting above jungkook's heart, letting the heartbeat sing him to sleep.

"i love you." jungkook said, kissing yoongi. 

"i love you, too."

a/n: helllooo! did you guys hear 'always' by rap mon? i love his song. how was your christmas?!? thank you all! please vote and comment on the chapter! love you all!