Mission 3

Mission 3

Suzy's POV

---

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE:

10 things to do to SEDUCE the Woman -Hater:

1) Make Him notice you.

2) Have a long conversation with him.

3) Be friends with him.

4) Do a thing for him that other girls hasn't done yet.

5) Have a date.

6) Be sure that your date will be unforgettable.

7) Make him smile.

8) Kiss him.

9) Make him fall for you.

10) Be his girlfriend.

BUT. There is one and only rule you must abide. Don't fall for him. If you break this rule the Mission is considered failed and you must receive a severe punishment.

Signed by: __________________

---

Halos matapon ko ang papel na Hawak Hawak ko ng mabasa ko ang mga nakasulat dito. Grabe naman tong si Yuri Kung makagawa ng kontrata, pamatay ang nilalaman. I know that I'm a bitch but to the extend na kailangan pa ng ganitong contract for the sake of that guy to change from a woman-hater !? Ugh please!

"Yuri! What is this all about? Are you insane? How sure are you that I'm going to sign this damn contract?"

"Shhh. Keep calm ok? I just did this contract para di Ka na mahirapan. I know what you're up to. That's why para Hindi Ka malugi sa papasukin Mong panibagong laro, I did this para may alas Ka. Para di Ka matalo!"

"So do you think I'm not able to seduce that Woman-Hater just by myself? Do you think I can't do the things that you put into that contract? Are you doubting me to do all those things well In fact I can do those things within one day if it is not just for a woman hater!?"

"NO! Suzy. You don't understand me. Come to think of it, what if you will not be able to seduce that freaking guy? Edi panapak yan sa pride mo di Lang Dahil you confidently told his friends that you are able to change him but because you are known as a campus bitch with a good image? Which is really ironic. If YOU are able to seduce him naman, what will you do after? What if he's really in to you that time, anong gagawin mo? Kakayanin mo bang matali into a relationship without playing tricks or games? If your game continues, kakayanin mo bang makipag laro Siya sayo without you knowing it? Kakayanin mo bang ma fall sa kanya? Main love without you knowing it! Kakayanin mo ba?!"

I was stunned of what Yuri told me. Yes. I absorbed all of the possibilities that she told me. Yes, I was able to think of those things before I played with guys. But I think that this time, it is different. Because HE is not just a guy. He's a freaking Woman-Hater and if your going to think of it deeply... He's a WOMAN HATER!? How can I even talk to him or make him notice me if he is irritated to women and hates them like hell!?

"Yuri..." Yan na Lang ang nasabi ko while thinking of an answers to her questions. Yeah, she's right. My best friend is right.

"Now you see Suzy. I am doing this for your safety. Para kapag nangyari ang mga WHAT IF's Hindi Lang ikaw ang ma aagrabyado... Now. If you follow this contract, you might accomplish your task smoothly and you might finish it without hesitations IF... There will be no problems that would stand on your way... And if you will not fall for him. Sue Zylan Chen, always remember that you are going to do this to make that guy fall for you. Not you to fall for him. Understood?"

I nodded. I was amazed on Yuri. I didn't think that she has a lot of knowledge about this kind of things. Well, what do I expect from a man-hater like her? Maybe she did all of this when that THING happened to her. When she wants to protect herself from men. Sigh. Now I can't blame her why did she turned like that. And I really can't blame myself if I can't be like her. Maybe we have suffered the same problems but we surpassed that differently for we have many differences. But now, I salute her, for knowing and caring of what will happen to me.

"Thanks Yuri. Thanks sis."

She smiled at me. Like she's encouraging me...

"Now, please sign this..." Then she gave me the contract. But this time, I've made up my mind. I signed it without hesitations.

"Now, itago mo yan, that will serves as your guide. But please be careful not to tell anyone regarding that. Aaron's friends and us are the only one's who know that this contract exists. And please, mag ingat Ka na wag Ka niyang mahuhuling sa kontrata na yan If you want to get your tasks done without getting hurt. Kapag nalaman niya yan nang Hindi pa natatapos ang contract, you might loose him or worst he might really hate women even more. So, for those things not to happen, please be careful."

"Okay."

Then I hug her. Gosh. I'm so thankful to have a friend like her.

At first, when I saw the contract, nainis ako. Kasi, why do I need that? Why would someone like me be needing that kind of trash? I can manage myself without that. But now I realized that Yuri Is right. And I think, na, Ito muna ang mahahawakan ko along the game. Gosh. What is happening to me, dati rati, I am entering any game without any defense. But now, I learned that for you not to be hurt, protect yourself at any means. Well, Hindi naman ako masasaktan Kung susundin ko ang lahat ng nasa contract right? 

Now. This impossible mission is at my hands...