Mission 34

A/N: thanks for reading, liking, voting and commenting guys! Enjoy reading!

---

Mission 34

Charles POV

After Suzy sent the contacts of Yuri and Aaron to me, I immediately informed them and scheduled an important meeting.. And this is the day that we are going to talk. I know that Yuri is a good friend of Suzy.. And I also believe that she'll do anything to protect her... That's why I really need to know EVERYTHING so that I could measure the instances and capabilities of what is supposed to happen... And I'm doing all of these for my sister... Zy.

We are currently here at a coffee shop. I'm with Dara and Yuri is with Aaron...

"So.. What do you want kuya Charles?" Yuri started.

"Ehem. Di na ko magpapaligoy ligoy... Cause I really need to know tha truth... Kilala niyo si Sarah? Sarah Jung Alcaraz? Hindi ba?" Then inabot ko sa kanila yung pictures nila sa airport.

Mukha namang nagulat silang Dalawa at nagkatinginan...

"P-Paano Mong--"

"Yuri.. Please. Bakit kilala niyo si Sarah? Aming kinalaman nito sa inyo?"

Tumingin Si Yuri Kay Aaron..

"Sarah is our longtime childhood friend." Panimula ni Aaron.

".... And Sedrick's Ex girlfriend." Dagdag nito. Nagulat naman ako dun. Hindi maaari.. Pag nagkataon Baka di Siya matanggap ni Zy. Tsk.

"More..." I said and they sighed.

"It was five years ago.. Tao, Kris, Sed, Sarah and I are friends back then.. Sarah was a freshmen and we were juniors that time. At Dahil nga matagal na kaming magkakakilala, Sarah and Sed developed a love and they became couple... At sa di inaasahang pangyayari, Sed saw Sarah cheated from him at Hindi to kinaya ni Sed Dahil Sarah was his first love... And first heartbreak."

"And then? What happened?!"

"Matapos mangyari ang mga yun, nabalitaan na Lang namin na Sarah and her family migrated to US. And the history follows, Naging woman-hater si Sedrick.."

"So that's it?" I said.. Digesting all of it.. Tsk, mahirap to..lalo na kapag nalaman niya ang lahat. Tsk.

"Bakit mo nga pala gustong Malaman?" Tanong naman ni Yuri.

"Zylan.. She needs to know everything about our father." They looked each other confused.

"What do you mean?! Papaanong... Anong kinalaman ni Sarah sa inyo? She's just Sedrick's ex for Pete's sake! Am I right kuya?"

I smiled bitterly at that thought.. Sana nga eh. Sana yun Lang yun. Pero Hindi. We're in the reality. And we need to face this shit.

Naramdaman ko namang hinawakan ako ni Dara sa braso... I can see worry in her eyes. Buti na Lang talaga she has been there for me all the time, kahit di kami nagkasundo Nung una, nagpapasalamat akong di niya ako iniwan...she's been a good friend to me.

"Is that all I need to know?" I asked Yuri, and looked directly in her eyes. I can sense that she's still hiding something from me..

"Umm. Actually, there is another thing. And it's about Suzy and Sed." Alanganin niyang sabi.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

She sighed."Suzy has a really big problem here kuya Charles. And I hope that you could help her..." Then may inabot Siya sakin bigla na papel..

Shit! I can't help but to cussed. What the hell does this mean!?

_______________________________________________