Mission 14

Mission 14

Suzy's POV

Napag isip isip ko pa rin yung mga sinabi ni Yuri. Well, she's got a point there. Kailangan ko mag focus ngayon sa pang aakit sa Sedrick na yan, so that when he falls, I can get the revenge that I wanted to.

Papasok ako ngayon sa building namin. But I just find it strange na wala masyadong pakalat kalat na estudyante. Nagstart na ba ang klase? Uh, nevermind.  Baka may something urgent ang nangyari kaya naglaho ang mga estudyante. So dumeretso na nga ako sa room ko.

While I'm on my way, I can hear strange music.  Which means, sounds that I'm not familiar with. But the sounds are good to hear. It's relaxing and comforting. Kaya naman napagdesisyunan kong sundan kung saan nanggagaling ang tunog na naririnig ko.

Lumiko ako sa bahagi ng building kung saan lumakas lalo ang mga naririnig ko. It means malapit na ko kung saan yun nanggagaling. 

But my jaw dropped when I saw where the sounds are coming from. I was really surprised with what I just saw.

NOW PLAYING: Passenger Seat

~I look at her and have to smile

As we go driving for a while

Her hair blowing in the open windows of my car

And as we go the traffic lights

Watch them glimmer in her eyes

In the darkness of the evening

And there I saw, the man who hated me the most. Singing a song ang looking at me intently.

~And I've got all that I need

Right here in the passenger seat

Oh and i can't keep my eyes on the road

Knowing that she's inches from me

I felt something weird while I'm hearing his voice. I don't know but I am feeling really weird about this. It seems like I am really flattered with what he did for me. Iniisip ko na ito yung way niya para mag sorry sa akin but what I am feeling right now is so much more than that. Tell me, is there really something more than an apology?

~We stop to get something to drink

My mind pounds and I can't think

Scared to death to say I love her

~Then a moon peeks from the clouds

Hear my heart that beats so loud

Try to tell her simply

There, I saw his fingers strumming the guitar. But I noticed the bandages in some of it when I realized...he didn't know how to play guitar but he still managed to do it. 

And I hate to say this pero...I felt happy. 

~That I've got all that I need

Right here in the passenger seat

Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road

Knowing that she's inches from me...