Mission 35

Mission 35

[Note: this scene happens together with the scene on Mission 34. So wag pong malilito Dahil mag kasabay pong nangyari ang scene na to at scene sa previous chapter :)]

Sedrick's POV

I was so surprised the moment that I saw Sarah on our house the last night. And she's asking if we could talk. So pumayag naman ako.. Mag uusap Lang naman Diba? Kaya ngayon andito kami sa isang restaurant para mag usap. Nandito na ko at Siya na Lang ang hinihintay ko.

"Sorry I'm late." I heard her voice signaling that she's already there.

"It's okay." I said coldly. I just don't feel like talking to her like the guy who were so devastated when she left. I don't want to look like a victim..

Then silenced surrounds us. I was just waiting for her to start because she's the one who insists on talking to me right?

"Sigh. Sed... I-I'm so sorry." She said full of sincerity. I looked at her. I can tell that she's so sorry with the look of her eyes. And while staring at her eyes, I accidentally remember Suzy. And realized that they have the same eyes... Sa tagal ng pagkakakilala ko Kay Sarah, and sa tagal ng pagka kasama namin ni Suzy, kabisado ko na ang mga features nila lalo na ng mukha nila...

"Uh.. It's okay. Just forget it." I snap out of myself. Nailang tuloy ako, bakit ko ba kasi Siya tinignan? -___- eh nakuha kasi ng attention ko yung mata nila eh -_-

She sighed because of my answer...

"So yan Lang? Yan Lang ang sasabihin mo sakin Sedrick!? Di mo man Lang ba ko sasaktan? Di Ka ba magagalit sakin? Bakit ganyan ang reaction mo!? Mas matatanggap ko pang galit Ka sakin Kesa sa cold treatment na pinaparamdam mo! ... Sedrick... Nasasaktan ako.." Sabi niya na pinipilit di sumigaw at pinipigilan tumulo ang Luha niya.

I look at her before speaking.. "Sarah. Eto Lang masasabi ko. 5 years have passed. And I think that's enough for me to move on. Di Kita sasaktan Dahil di ako katulad mo. Oo galit ako sayo noon pero I learned to forgive you because time heals everything... At nasasaktan? Bakit mo naman mararamdaman yun for in the first place we all knew that you never love me, right? Inamin mo yun Diba? So I don't understand why are you acting like that..."

"Sedrick! You don't understand. Oo malaki ang nagawa kong kasalanan noon pero... Pero nagawa ko Lang naman yun di Dahil gusto ko... Ginawa ko yun para sa daddy ko... I know you love me so much at that time and God knows how much I love you too... That's why ayokong masaktan Ka kapag Malaman Mong aalis ako... Ayokong masaktan Ka Dahil mawawala ako at maiiwan Ka dito.. kaya pinaaga ko na Lang ang Sakit para naman maibsan na agad ang ginawa ko sayo... And I guess tama nga ang desisyon ko... You've changed."

" People always change after being hurt Sarah . I became A woman-hater and it's all because of you." I smirked and she looks surprised of what I just said...

"But I'm so thankful that I met this woman... " I started and it caught her attention Dahil nakayuko na Lang Siya Kanina...

"Yeah you changed me Sarah but SHE came and remake me. She's so irritating and very clingy... But I didn't notice myself falling harder for her... So all I could say is... (I looked at her and smiled) thank you for hurting me Sarah Jung Alcaraz... You just made a new version of me."

And with that I heard her sob. Tsk. I hate it when she cries. It's my weakness back then. But I have to composed myself. I don't want to show another expression.

"But... But I still love you Sedrick! I love you and it will never change!"

"No. Stop. Don't love me . You deserve someone better."