Chapter 4

"Brad?"i whispered he looks back and stops walking
"Ash what's wrong you look pale?"he put his on my cheek examining me.
"My tummy hurts really bad."i whisper rubbing it trying to make the pain go away
This happens normally when I don't eat for a week or so. it's pretty common for me cause my dad doesn't let me eat much and when I do its a lil portion.
"Well, when was the last time you ate something?"
"Ummm a week and a half" I whispered low enough hoping he didn't hear me.
"What was that?"
"A week and a half brad"I spoke up
"Ashley please tell me your kidding please" he pleaded looking in my eyes trying to find an emotion.
"Why would I joke about this like oh yeah it's funny how I haven't ate in two weeks hahahahahaha no!"
"Come on your not going to school" he says dragging me to his motorcycle.
"Stop worrying I'm fine it's not like I'm going to pass out."
"Ash I'm done joking!!this is not funny at all you hear me?"he says sternly.
"Yes"
He drives us to a cafe in town and walks in side knowing I'll follow .
"Brad what happened when you were in your gang?"i asked
"Well we had a lot of rivals and stuff but I quit after you were born."
"And they just let you go?"
"I mean yeah they all had lil siblings and understood I wanted to help take care of you." I smiled and looked at the door to see four guys in black and red walking towards us.