Chapter 7

Ash's POV

It felt like an elephant had sat on my throat. there was barely any air coming in my lungs and I could feel my body shutting done. i hear the door open and see brad standing there looking shocked and a little scared. he runs over to me .

"Ash,look at me ash don't think about your breathing .look in my eyes." I look into his green eyes.

I was always jealous of him he got our moms eyes while I got our dads hazel eyes. i suddenly feel something poke my side and look up brad .one hand was cupping my cheek while the other was hold something to my right arm. i look up at him.

"Shhhh , just look at me it's alright its just the medicine ok?"

I nod my head while the needle goes into my arm and the medicine is injected before I feel dizzy and everything goes black.

Brad's POV:

He finally crossed the line this time ash could have died.yes,he has done this before he would put cheese into foods and make ash eat it but he never forced it down her throat before . I can't take it anymore ash being in constant danger every day when we come home.we're going to live with Jessica for a while until I can get custody over her and we can move back to London with our two other brothers.we had to leave them there because they were already eighteen when we moved.then our mom had ash and I would send them videos of her or FaceTime with them ,so they don't feel left out on their baby sisters life.

I look down at my munchkin wondering if I'm doing the right thing for her.

I get up and get out my phone to call Jessica and let her know I'm coming over.after three rings she answered

"hello"she says sounding like she was sleep

"Hey babe I need to ask u question ."I say sounding nervous

"Sure what's up?"

"Can me and ash stay there for a while just until I can get custody over her."i say looking back at ash.her cheeks gaining a little color.

"Yeah sure u can I always wanted to meet her."

"Thank you so much I just don't feel safe with her staying hear anymore.just let me pack some stuff for her than well be there"

"Yeah see u in a little while."

I hang up with her and look back to see ash awake and scared.i walk over to her and kneel down smoothing her hair down.

"We're gonna live with Jessica for a while ok?"

She nods letting out a small cough.