Chapter 5

Brad's pov:

This is the 8th time ash's problem has occurred.im so tired of it most of the time I'm scared she'll pass out from malnutrition or worse.she says it's ok but it's not she could die. this abuse has been going on for ten year.i took her to the doctor a few months ago for a depression test and it was under control but it seems it's gotten worse.

"Brad?"i hear a soft voice say.i look over at ash.her brown and blue naturally curly hair pen straight.

"Huh?"I say putting my thoughts aside.

"Who are they?"she points to the door. I look over to see 4 guys from the fire tribe. They were our rival gang before I quit to take care of Ashley .

"Shit!!" i mumble under my breath. they get to our table and look at me then ashley.

"What's up bradley?"devin says

"What you want?"i say coldly looking over to see ash shaking.

"The boss wanted to know if u really quit"

"Yeah I'm done with that shit I have a responsibility now."

"Who's this pretty lady?"chad says looking at ash.

"This."i say bringing ash to sit in my lap with her nuzzling her face in the crook of my neck."is my baby sister."

"Mmm well isn't she a pretty lil

thing can we talk to you for a minute?"i look down at ash and she nods crawling out my lap .

"Yeah I'll be back ash don't move ok?"

She nods looking out the window.we walk out and they pushed me against the wall

"Listen brad that lil stunt you played with the bosses girl.we might as well kill you but,we won't cause I got something better.that lil girl in there."he says pointing to a window where I can see ash."it seems like you care a lot bout her be a shame if something happened to her." he whispers in my ear.

"Don't u dare touch my sister."i say

"Then listen and listen good do what we say from now on got it?"i nod slowly looking at my munchkin.

--------------------------------11---------------

Thx to my cowriter Dakota I had sort of a writers block so tell me what u think...