chapter 11

JESSICA'S POV

I was sitting in the living room watching t.v. Ash was upstairs in her room fast asleep after she finished eating. I literally had to force her to eat.

All of a sudden i hear a scream go through the house. "ash!!"i jump up and run upstairs to her room where I see her thrashing around in her bed. i walk up to her and start shaking her until she wakes up "he's coming after me!" her breathing starts to pick up.

"Ash, sweetie I need you to calm down ." nothing changes, I start looking for my phone and dial brad. after three rings he picks up.

"Jess, I'm kinda busy right now." he says in a whisper

"Yeah? well this is more important than what your doing."i hear him sigh than a door closing"now what is so important ?"he says finally.

"How do u stop a panic attack if the person won't calm down? "l ask while looking at ash trying to calm her down.

"are we talking about a certain person . for ash I have a special gas that calms her with out putting her to sleep."

"and where would that gas be exactly?" I ask kinda in a hurry.

"um it's in our room under the bed. but, I don't see why you need unless-Jessica what happened!!" he says in a rush. finally understanding. I always thought he was slow, but not that slow.

"nothing well actually, she kinda had a nightmare about your dad and that triggered it." I say running to our room looking for the gas.

when I finally find it I run back to the room. and put the mask on her face " breathe honey,in and out ,that's it." when she finally calms down I take the mask off and but the gas by the bed.

"better?"she nods and looks at the wall.

"do you want to talk about it?" she shakes her head. I walk out her room and into the living .I know she just met me ,but it makes me sad that she shuts me out instead of talking to me.

I must have fell asleep because I wake up to the front door opening and Brad walking in.

"hey,love how was your day?"

I shrug and turn my attention to the tv "um did anything happen I got off the phone with u?"

"no,everything was good other than the fact your disintegrates me." I say sadly.

"what? she doesn't hate you she just isn't used to people caring about her other than me and Carlos " he says as he sits next to me and hug me.