Prologue

Prologue

     (3rd POV)

  On March 31 a baby girl was born, she had black hair dark as midnight and beautiful black eyes. Her name was Sarada Uchiha. Her parents were Sasuke and Sora Uchiha.

    "She's beautiful"said her mother."Sasuke do you want to hold her"she asked her husband Sasuke."Of course"he said while she handed him the small bundle.

Sasuke looked at his new born daughter 'your going to be a great ninja' he thought. Sora knew Sarada  was going to be a 'daddy's girl'.

     He layed Sarada next to her tired mother that was laying in bed. He leaned to his wife and kissed her forehead then Sarada's forehead. He than layed next to Sarada. Sasuke and Sora cuddled with there new born.

   "I love you both"she whisperd to Sasuke even though Sarada doesn't know what there saying."I love you too you to Sarada".And with that they fell to sleep.

    ~1 year later~
       (Sora POV)

       Today was a beautiful day,so me and Sasuke decided to take the whole crew to a picnic since it was Sarada's birthday today. 

       Right now am making some rice balls with tomatoes and ramen for Naruto obviously and some dangos. I was packing everything in the basket the cake,rice balls with tomatoes, ramen and dangos.

    I left the basket on the table.I went to check Sarada and Sasuke.I saw both of them playing around in the living room he was tickling her.I went up to them."Are we ready to leave"i said with a eye close smile."yep everything that we need is over there"he said while picking up Sarada. He kissed my forehead then we left the Uchiha compound to the clearing area were the picnic is at.
~Time skip 2 month~(Sorry want to skip the party or picnic or whatever)

   (Sasuke POV)

      Ugh that dope sending me to a simple mission,i finally returned from turning in a scroll to Gaara who is the kazekage.

   KNOCK KNOCK "Come in"said a faint voice.I walked in and gave him the report."It was fine.....i guess"i said and muttered the last part."Great!So-"Naruto stopped by the floor trembling."LORD HOKAGE WERE UNDER ATTACK BY A MEMBER OF THE OTSUTSUKI CLAN"said a random ANBU."We got to evacuate the village and get the ninjas ib the battle ground asap!"said Naruto.The ANBU left in a blink of a eye.

     Me and Naruto left the hokage building we saw all the villagers evacuated.I then saw Sora running up to me with Sarada in her arms."What the hell is happening"she said."were getting attack by a Otsutsuki member.You and Sarada leave the village quick".She nodded but hesitated."okay but be careful"she said."I will,now go"i said to her.I kissed her forehead the only thing i didn't know was that was going to be my last time in years to do.She nodded and with that she left.

~Time skip~

      "Village of the hidden leaf i came here to look for a body who will grant me power"said the Otsutsuki memeber."Hm how about a Uchiha"he chuckled darkly.I started to get worry who will he try to get Sora,Sarada or me.I turned on my sharigan."We won't let you take none of our last Uchihas. ATTACK!"Naruto shouted."Hm there no need i already got what i need i sented a clone to get her"he said.Then Sora appered passed out."SORA"i screamed."Hm am no need to be here"and with that he left.I fell down to my knees 'Why why did he took her why i couldn't do anything to save her i couldn't even protect my clan my wife.What happened to Sarada'.Sakura came running with Sarada in her arms then i saw everybody looking gloomy."Sasuke i got Sarada but Sora sh-"she started but i cut her off"i know".'Sarada doesn't have a mother even though how much am am going to regret this'.I sighed"Sakura will you help me take care of Sarada with me since Sora got taken away"i said with sadness in my voice to her."of course Sasuke i will take care of her as my own daughter."she said.

    We all had a memorial for Sora since she's not dead.We then left i put all the picture of her and me and Sarada and her stuff in the basement and locked it. ' i still love you Sora no one can chage that i will save you and take good care of Sarada.'

     A.N:Just to let you guys know this story is in Quotev.ENJOY.