Chapter 10

Third POV

"It's really you..." His words barely above a whisper.

A single tear slid down his cheeks as he saw that this was really Sora. She was really alive.

Sasuke stared at Sora who was staring right back at him with mixed emotions.

Her hands, and legs as well as her face had scratch marks on them. The clothes she had on were old, dirty, and ripped in many locations.

She held her hands in front of her to stop Sasuke from approaching her, but he just kept nearing.

He wanted to touch her, to comfort her. He just wanted to take her fears away.

"Sasuke! Just what do you thi-" Shikamaru's question was interrupted the moment his eyes fell on Sora.

She was sitting on the ground, a good distance away from them.

"Sora!" Kiba and Lee shouted in sync.

All Sora did was shake her head and motion them to get out. She didn't say a single word. It was odd, but Sasuke was too happy to notice that.

"I finally found you..." He said as he fell on his knees, right in front of her.

She was crying, but for multiple reasons.

When Sasuke was about to touch her, she slapped his hand away and begin to hit him on the chest surprising absolutely everyone.

"What's wrong with her? Is she afraid of us?" Questioned Kiba.

Shino shook his head as he kept his eyes on Sora.

"I think she's trying to warn us about something." He said with furrowed eyebrows.

Hearing what Shino said, Sora stopped hitting Sasuke and nodded as she pointed at Shino.

Looking at Shino and then back at Sora, Sasuke stood on his feet and dusted himself off.

"Warn us?" He asked just to make sure what he heard and saw was correct.

Sora nodded once again.

"Why isn't she speaking?" Questioned Lee which Shikamaru decided to answer.

"She can't. The enemy must have casted some kind of jutsu on her so she wouldn't say anything." He clarified.

Sora once again nodded.

This only made Sasuke's desire for revenge grow even more.

They not only physically hurt Sora, but they're making her go through emotional as well as mental pain.

"I'm going to make those bastards pay for what they did. They don't deserve to keep living." Were Sasuke's final words before walking outside the cave.

He looked up at the now red moon and clenched his fists.

"That's the first clue... I'll find you two, and I'll kill you with my bare hands. I swear I will."

20 minutes later

"We can't just leave you here Sora. You must come with us." Lee tried in convincing her, but it was to no avail.

Sora insisted in them leaving her, but none of them would have it. She was to come with them, and Sasuke was gonna make sure of that.

Even if this were a trap, Sasuke is still willing to risk everything.

He swiftly scooped Sora up from her feet and onto his arms. He was now carrying her bridal style despite her trying to get out of his hold.

"Lets go. We don't want to keep the Hokage waiting." Was all Sasuke said before he continued on his way back to the village.