Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Sarada's POV)
  ~Time Skip~

     We finally reached my house. We. all entered the house. We were all in the front of the basement door.

   What is my parents locked it for a reason?What is Sakura is not my mother if?What if sh-. No Sarada don't think that! The answer can be behind this door.

    "Hey are you sure you want to do this Sarada you don't have to do this it might change everything" asked Mizuki.

     "Yes this is the only part of my house i never saw. My parents might have locked it for a reason for i don't find out something that involves me."i said to him.

   "No more talk let's do this am getting more curious. Wait....how do we open this door though ."said Baruto

     "Let's teleport in it. If we break the door by Sarada's strength it will show someone who was not suppose to be here even though were 'not allowed'."said Mizuki to all of us.

  "Okay"me and Baruto said in unison 
     We all teleported in the basement room.

          "Okay Baruto you go on the left Mizuki go to the right and i will go at the back of the room"i said to them or demanded but they all nodded.

        I walked to the back of the room but i only saw nothing important.I went through all the cabinets the shelves. Ugh there's nothing.

    "Hey Sarada,Mizuki come quick i think i found something!"shouted.

  Me and Mizuki went to baruto quick."What us it Baruto.Did you found something"said Mizuki.

     "Yea.Look its a photo book.But do you both have any idea who this women is she's holding your dad's hand and has a big belly like she is his wife or girlfriend."said Baruto.

  "Wait let me see"i said to him.I saw pictures with dad and that women.I saw the front book and it said 'Sasuke and Sora'.But one caught my eye and i think it caught my teammates eyes to.It was a picture with the women a dad married.

      "Was your dad a player or what.But I found another boom with pictures here take a look."he said handing me the book.

    It said in the title 'Family' the women carrying a baby girl that looked like me but the women was with my dad together.

     "What if Sakura isn't my mother look we have nothing in common but when i look at this women named 'Sora'"i said with surprised in my voice.

    "I can see it but we should leave your 'mom' or i should say Sakura is coming any minute now"said Baruto.

 "Yea i we should"i said to both of them.

     I hide the books behind me.I let Baruto and Mizuki teleport first because i found a book that said 'To Sarada'. I teleported to my room and hide the books and acted like nothing happen. 'I'll read and see what else are in those books.But why did my dad and Sakura or 'mom' hide this i don't even know who is my mother know ugh forget it i should get to bed its late'