Chapter 3

Chapter 3

                      ~Morning~
                   ~Sarada POV~

    As the bright morning light went through the curtins of the room with birds chirping. Making me wake up.

   "Ugh"i grouned.

    I got change into my everyday ninja clothes.I brushed my teeth brushed my hair. Once i was done i walked down stairs and saw Sakura cooking.I didn't want to talk to her since I don't respect her anymore and saw my dad drinking is coffee with no sugar of course.I guess he came early from the mission.

    "Good morning dear!"she said so cheerful. As she was making breakfast. Gosh how I hate that voice of hers i get that she took care of me and all but findings out who my real mother is am done calling her 'mom'.So am just going to ignore her.

  "Good morning Sarada"my dad said.

    "Good morning dad"i replied to him.

    When Sakura was done making breakfast she gave each of us eggs and bacon.

   "Soo....Sarada your birthday is soon so i was guessing to have a family outing"she said."No!Not with 'you' "i said to her harshly. My dad and Sakura were surprised by my outburst.

   "An going to to the library the team having a day off."i said leaving.I slammed the door leaving my dad and Sakura still surprised by my outburst.

   I need to go to the library to find more information of my mother but what happened to her i always knew their was something missing.I may not know my real mother and never met her but i miss her.

                ~Sasuke POV~

     I was still shock about Sarada outburst.I looked at Sakura she had a a shock face to and i could see sadness to.What had something might have happenedto Sarada for her to be like this.....WAIT

    I ran down the basement with Sakura fallowing.I opened the door quick and saw the the photo book that had 'her' in it.

    Sarada didn't sneak in here did she.I knew i should've hid it better.

        "I hope she doesn't do anything rash.I knew we should've told her sooner."Sakura told me.

      "She needs to know now it will be useless to make her forget it she's twelve years old now and will turn thirteen soon."I told her.

                     ~3rd POV ~
            ~Time skip to the Libary~

      I was looking for books about my mother and to learn about more jutsu.From what i read my mother was a great ninja.

      "So let's see what we have about some jutsu that will be useful."i mumbled to myself myself.
          "Ice Release,Fire Jutsu,.............(time skip to more.🐧*waddle waddle*)
"Spiritual Jutsu that may be useful and maybe can see my mother."i told myself.

     I turned into a page and read iy and it said.

     'This jutsu will let the person meet people who are dead,dreaming or their faraway or in a other person body.This can happened and these are the jutsu hand sighs.'

   I quickly checked out the book and saw it was already night.Was I really there that long i quickly went to my room and i already knew the hand sighs and said "Spiritual Jutsu" and went to sleep and i was in........