Chapter 1

Chapter 1

  (3rd POV)
~12 Years Later~

     Sarada is finally 12 years old living with her father Sasuke Uchiha and 'mother' Sakura Haruno. She graduated the academy and her team member are Baruto Uzumaki and Mitzuki and her sensei is konohamaru(I don't care if that's her sensei or not).

         "Finally finished that mission"Baruto said tiredly to his teammates. While Sarada was in deep thoughts."Hey Sarada can i ask you a two questions"he said to her snapping her out of space."Hm yea sure"she answered to him as her sensei and her other teammate Mitzuki stared at them what Baruto is going to ask."Why don't you look like nothing like your mother? And why is your basement always lock when our parents go in there?"

   Sarada stopped walking she always wondered that every time she asked her father he always said it happens sometime they look more like there father but she could always find sadness in his eyes, and why is there basement always lock.

      "I don't know my father always says sometimes they have more look from there fathers"she started "and i don't know why my basement is always lock"she finished."ok"he said."Why'd you ask anyways"she said to him."it was just everytime your close to Sakura i observe you and her but when your with your dad there is more similarities between you two. And the second question i ask is because when we met last time for all our parents to meet they all came out of the basement with sad faces and it is always lock."he stated."Why don't we find out am curious even your dad is on a mission while your mother is working in the hospital"he said."Now that i think of it its the firat thing i agree with you am curious to"said Sarada.

      "Don't you think your parents locked up the basement for a reason"said there sensei Konohamaru."i agree with sensei"said Mitzuki.

   "Psh who cares were going to find out right Sarada"said Baruto."Yea. We could maybe find a aid that will help me or us find out the answers of those questions so are you in Mitzuki atleast give us a little help"she said.
"Fine i'll help"he said."You go on i'll report the mission to the 7th goodluck"said konohamaru as he walked away for his students.(he doesn't know about it okay)

      "Okay bye sensei"they said in at the same time.

     "Okay should we go now my mom will come out of the hospital in 2 hours. And my dad will come back tomorrow we might not get a answer tomorrow so let's go."sasid Sarada. And with that they ran to the Uchiha Compound and to the house.

I had just had to and to let you know i will add naruto amvs bye.