Little One-Shot

Hey hey hey!!!

Ok, this is not a real shot, i warn you, this is short. Like really really really short. And i wanted to begin it simple. Ok, here you go...

Toby and spencer are lying on her bed, staring at each other in silece. The silence comfort them. They were that kind of couple. They just needed their present.

She was the one who broke the silence by saying; "I love you so much." it's true, she loves him so much she doesn't even know what she'll do without him in her life.

"I love you too. So much more." he said back. He would do everything for her. She was everything for her. He would die for saving hers.

"Prove it. Scream it to the world." she said looking deeply in his eyes. She knew he loves her. She just want him to scream it.

He smiled and brough his face closer to hers and wiphispered; "I love you Spencer Jill Hastings." in her ear.

"Why'd you whisper it to me?" she asked with a confused smile on.

He aswered gently, stroking his thump on her cheek; "Because you're my world."
And that's true. She's his world. She's everything to him. After his mother died, their was no light. It was only dark and cold inside of him. But that all was before he met her. She is his light, his oxygen, his sun, his everything.
He promised her once that she's never alone, and he'll keep that promise because he's gonna marry her, have kids with her. They'll grow old together and when she dies, on her burial stone will be write on "Spencer Jill Cavanaugh"

She smiles at him and kisses him pasionate.

There is nothing in the world that will tear them apart. Not their parents, not Alison, not -A, nothing.

So, what'd you think? I told y'all, it was going to be short.
Anyways, i hope liked it! Vote! And comment me how you found it or a promt!

With Love,
-Annie!