One-Shot: 2

Ok, this one would be so much longer because the first one was a short one! Thank you hannahapril25xo for the idea!
Enjoy!

This is 4 months after the car crash toby and yvonne made. Toby was out the hospital after a few days. Sadly, yvonne didn't made it (no just kidding. This girl deserve to go to hell😂😂). After he was sent out of hospital, he began to drink everyday. Today is Marion's (toby's mother) birthday. Spencer knows how sad and broken he is on this day so she want to cheer him up. But it went a little out of hand.
And they will meet up in The Radley.

Toby was at the house he was building for spencer, (which is now completly done) drinking his 5th glass of wiskey. That all he does now. Waking up, drinking, eating, drinking, eating, drinking, eating, then watching a little tv and sleep. That's how his days works. He's lost without her. He misses her smile, her brown eyes. He was right about saying to spencer that he couldn't live without her. He really can't. And now he remembers what day it is. It's his mother birthday! Yey! That means more alcohol!

He was about to drink from his glass when someone knocked at his door. He groaned and walked to the door, opening it and sees a spencer with a small smile on her face. He rolled his eyes and walked back inside.

Spencer followed him inside.
"Toby, wait!" she called after him.

"What do you want?!" he rudely ask. She was a little taken back now. It's been a while since she talked to him.

"I just wanted to-" she started but imediatly went cutten off by toby's anrgy's voice.

"What? To kiss me again?! Well, it's not gonna happen!" he shouted her. It's been a long time since he didn't talked to her, and here he is, yelling at her.

"No, i-i-i just thought you'll need to use company." she wishepred.

"Why?!" he again asked rudely.

"Because i know this is one of the days you can't go through by yourself." she said. Now she could feel the tears well up in her eyes.

"I don't need you anymore! I've lost two people i love the most in my life! You have no idea how this feels!" he yellled at her.

"Oh, you think i don't know how that feels?! Well i do! I do! Because six years ago i found the person i love the most his body in the woods! I was send into Radley because i couldn't belive what i saw! But then Mona came by and told me you were alive! Then that you did that to "protect" me!" she shouted back at him. She feeled a tear escape her eye.

"Well, that was the biggest mistake of my life." he wishpered.

"W-W-what?" she asked. Her heart broke into mini pieces when she heard it.