Pregnant And He's Engaged To Her

Toby is in Maine with Yvonne, (Spencer was NOT shot and Yvoby was NOT in a car crash. And they did not just had a Goodbye Kiss😉). On New Year, Spencer goes to Maine, looking for Toby. Once she found him, she got a BIG suprise for him that would change EVERYTHING.

Positive.
Toby.
Yvonne.
Marriage.
Pregnant!

Those are the only words Spencer has in her head while driving up to Maine. It's New Years Eve and Spencer got a BIG suprise for Toby.
It was his, she had no doubt about it, she is only scared, scared of what he will do.
But even if he doesn't want anything to do with it, that won't change her mind about keeping it. She already lost his first child, she was not ready to give up on his second child.
They maybe weren't together this time, but it doesn't mean it was NOT made by love. Gosh it only was made by love, love of Spencer and Toby.
She remembers that day as if it was yesterda but actually was 4 weeks ago.

No one's POV-

Flashback *The night Toby was leaving Rosewood*

She had to, just one last time.

"Toby?" she ask, making him turn around.

"Can I kiss you?" that made his eyes go twise their size

"Just one last time?" she says, walking closer up to him.

"Just to say goodbye?" she sais, now just centimeters away from him.

He gave her a small, little nod, tensing up a little.

She stoet up on her toes, grabbing the collar of his shirt to reach his face.

Then, finally it happens. Their lips toughes. After 3 years, they felt their lips on eacj other again.

Her's were like always soft, just like his.