6 Years Anniversary Surprise

Spencer has cancer and have 2 days to life. She has a boyfriend (Tobias Cavanaugh) and he loves her but he doesn't know she has cancer and would die in 2 days and that would be on their 6 years anniversary. He was planning to propose to her. They never did 'it' because she still lived with her parents after college and of course they didn't let her do it.

They are on the cough, making out. Toby was already shirtless when he was above her. They were soon interupted by her mother fake coughing. Toby imediatly stoot up, grabbing his shirt while spencer fixed hers.

"Hello Toby, do you mind if I steal spencer from you for a seconde?" Mrs. Hastings asked, not showing her sadness.

"No of course not." he replied, smiling at her.

Spencer smiled briefly at toby and followed her mother in the hall.

"What's wrong, mom?" spencer asked crossing her arms.

"I talked to your docter today and...and.." Mrs. Hastings started but she interupted herself with a light sob.

Spencer imediatly wrapped her arms around her, bringing her in a hug.
After Mrs. Hastings calmed down, she pulled away.
"Sweetheart, I talked to your docter today. He said you, he said you have 2 days to live for." Mrs. Hastings said finally. But as soon as the words left her mouth, a loud sob leaved her mouth after. Spencer began tearing up and hugged her mother, thight.

Spencer couldn't belive it. Only two days and she'll never see her family, her friends and the most imporant, her best friend but also is the love of her life, her safe place to land, her once upone a time, Toby.
She didn't even told him she had cancer. Everybody knew besides him.

After, her mother broke the hug and placed her hands on her shoulders.
"Honey, I know how much you love toby, and if you want, you can go to the lake house with him and heve the best night ever." Veronica told her with a weak smile.

"No, I want to stay with you, dad and Melisa. I know what I'll do with Toby." spencer said wipping her tears away. Just when she was about to leave for going back to toby her mother turned her around.

"Wait," she said and started pulling something out of her wallet. Spencer looked at her confused when she gave her a condome. "Toby would need this."

"Mom, what is this?" spencer asked really confused. Spencer and toby had never had sex together and Veronica wanted spencer to lose her v-card to him. If she wants to of course.

"I know you and Toby both wanted to do and now that you'll..." her mother trailes off,
"You have my blessing now. But only if you want to."

"Thank you, mom." spencer said and hugged her one last time before wipping the tears of her face and faked a smile and walked back to find toby playing with his fingers. He looked up and smiled at her.

"Hey, why was you mother crying?" he asked with worry in his eyes.

"Oh, nothing. Just some problems with my dad." she lied to him. She couldn't tell him the real reason.
"Could you follow me up the stairs, I need your help with something." she asked him with a smirk on her face.