Not-So-Planned-Anniversary

Perfect.
Everything looked so perfect.
A little too perfect even.
Her blue dress was perfect.
The house decoration was perfect.
The food was perfectly made.
Everything was,
Or so she thought.

It was Spencer's and Toby's 4th year anniversary and she was willing to make love to him, for the first time.

She placed the food on table, lasagna, their favorite.

Ding dong.

'Right on time' she thought.

She opened the door with a sexy smirk she knew he'd go crazy for, but disappeared the moment she saw who was at the other side of the door.

"Wren?" Spencer asked, surprised and confused. Clearly, she wasn't expecting to see her drunken ex-fiancé. 'I thought he stopped drinking.' She thought.

"Helloww babbyyy." Drunken Wren hiccuped, walking inside and closing the door with his feet, stepping closer to Spencer, causing her to walk backward till she feels the cold wall behind her.

Trapped, she was trapped between his arms and the wall.
'Where are you Toby?' She helplessly thought.

"Well hello there, hotty." Wren whispered close to her face.
Spencer could his breath. He was drunk and high, he was never drunk and high before.

Her mocha brown eyes started to fill with tears, knowing that nothig would stop him. She tried to fight but he was too strong. He crashed his nasty lips on hers, trying to get his rough tongue in her mouth.
The vulnerable girl tried to push him away, trying to kick him with her knees but there was no need, he held them doen with his strong grip. She started crying harder when he started kissing, bitting and sucking on her soft, long neck. She lost now, he was going to do what he always did to her when he was drunk, or high. He was going to force himself on her.

He started to roam his hands on her body, trying to find the zipper of her dress.

Spencer was full on sobbing now.
He found the zipper, but before he could zip it down, he was being thrown on the ground. Spencer was reliefd, she fell on her knees, crying. After a while she tried standing up, she saw blood on the floor and a knocked out Wren and another body stepping through the door, leaving.

Toby.

She runned after him, trying to stop him. "Toby, wait, please!" She tripped on her own foot but she stopped herself from falling by pitting her hands on the truck.

Toby just stood there, tryibg to fight back the tears in his eyes. He couldn't believe what he walked into, Spencer was going to have sex with her ex-fiancé, Wren. He really thought she was over him.

"Move." Was all that came from his mouth.

Spencer looked at him with pleading eyes, shaking her head no. "Toby I swear it was not what it looked like." She told him with hiccups in between.

"Then what was it? Huh? I saw how you let him touch you like that! How you didn't stop him! I have been patient with you! Respecting your choice of waitibg but the moment I turn my back you spread your legs for, for, for that asshole!" He yelled at her, feeling betrayed.

He didn't know.

He didn't know thetlreason she broke off the engagement with Wren.

He didn't know how many times Wren came home drunk.

He didn't know how many times Wren  came home high.

He didn't know how many times Wren  hit her till all she could see was black.