First Kiss, First Time, Last Talk?

Okaay hi guys It's been a while but I'm back! Sorry that I hadn't update in a long time

'Heyyyy' Spencer texted her best friend/crush, Toby. She knows it isn't good to have a crush while having a boyfriend but she can't help it but like him too.

'Heeyyy, hyd' (A/N: Hyd means How you doing. For the one who didn't know) he answered imediatly.

'Nothing, chilling in bed as always ;)- You?' She texted back.

'Same, it's soooooo boring here.' He said. Spencer reads it and thought of an idea.

'Are you free tomorrow?' She texted, wantong to hang out with him.

'Yeah I am. Wanna hang out?' He asks, well knowing that she wants to see him.

'Yeah, I miss seeying your handsome, smiling face ;)' This was normal for them to flirt. They both know their feelings for each other, they had been talking about it too and they decided that it would be better that they stay best friend. Like that they don't have to break the heart of her boyfriend, Caleb and Toby's girlfriend Hanna. But that doesn't mean that it doesn't breaks Spencer's heart or Toby's...

'Mmmh ya gotte stop talking like this if you don't want that your feeljngs for me grow...' He texted. Spencer knows that he's right, but how can she stops them when she's already crazy in love with him?

'Pfff don't worry you're not the only handsome, smiling face I wanna see.' She lied

'Yeah yeah whatever. Do we hang out in your or my town?' Spencer and Toby don't live in the same town, but they don't live far away from each other, only 10 kilometers far.

'Mmm I wanna go to yours. I wanna go out of this shitty town, it's soo boring here and everybody knows me. Well most of my family lives in yours and I don't wanna get caught but I wanna go to your town...' She texted, hoping that he could bring her to the forest he had been talking about.

'I also don't want you to get caught... What about we go to the forest? No one is ever there. But just so you know it's kind of dangeraus, there are wild animals there.' He texted. Like always he worries about her and she finds that cute.

'Yey! I finally got to see the forest you've been talking about!!! :))' She answered happily.

'I got to go take a shower before my brother goes in. Talk to you later ;)-' he texted as goodbye, he would wish to stay and talk but he needs to take a shower and if his brother goes in he would go out the next day.

'Okaay, byeeee. Take a good cold shower ;)' she said, remembering that he loves to take everything cold.

'You remembered!' He said, surprised that she still remembembers. Normaly, everybody forgets that but Spencer? She remembers everything that he told her and that stays in His favorite world, Their World.

'Of course I do but now go take your shower! :'))'

'Byeee <3' He texted smiling.

'Byee3 <3' She texted smiling.

You probably ask what kind of relationship Toby and Spencer are in? Well Spencer and Toby are really, REALLY, Pervy, Freaky, Best Friends.
By freaky and pervy I mean it.

They met because of Hanna. Hanna is Spencer's best friend and also Toby's girlfriend. Hanna had to meet up with Toby because he was finally going to ask her out. But because he had his childhood friend with him so Spencer had to come with her. They didn't really talked a lot because her best friend was talking with him and she was talking to Caleb, Toby's childhood best friend.
After that, they talked on instagram and got to learn each other. But spencer was also talking with Caleb and had started to like him. Spencer asked Hanna if maybe she knew if Caleb had a girlfriend or not, and she said that he didn't because he hardly falls in love. A week before her birthday she asked him who he liked and he said 'you' and that moment on she knew she asked it too soon.
On her birthday she had invited her best friends, Emily, Aria, Hanna, Toby and Caleb but only two of them came, and can ya guess who? Toby and Caleb. They spend a good time together. But what was choking for Toby and Spencer is that they both were having more time together than Spencer and Caleb. It was like they were the only one there. Later that night, Caleb asked Spencer to be his girlfriend, and she made a mistake and said yes...
After a few months spencer and Toby became closer friends and facetimed and texted every day. They became really closer friends. Closer friends that they would even sext each other once a while. They both knew it wasn't right but they did it. One day he was watching a movie with his mother at home and spencer was so bored she took a pic of herself in her shirt that was barely covering her chest and sended 'If you answer in 1 min you gotta see me without a shirt ;)-'
After 50 sec she got a text of him 'Are ya serious :))' and she said yes but only if she also could get somethimg in return and he thought she wanted a pic of his abs but no no no she wanted a pic of his dick. He said it wouldn't be a problem. They sended it and sexted again.
They had a dubble date Spencer+Caleb, Toby+Hanna and they played truth or dare. When Hanna was in the bathroom Spencer asked him as truth who that the hottest person on the world is and no celeb so he kept looking at spencer like he wanted to say her name but didn't because Caleb was there. Spencer and Toby had been hanging out alone together and always when one of them had to take the bus they had to wait, so they hugged. He always lifted her head up but Spencer didn't let him do because she knew that if she looked in his crystal blue eyes she would kiss him. Now, they're gonna hang out together again and this time she hopes, really hopes she doesn't do something she might regret because,
She's in love with him...