The wolf inside

Nates pov-

We were all sitting in Johnny's garden drinking beer. I had Louise straddling me as I was drinking beer. I was with Lucas (my beta) and Johnny (my third in command).

"Hey Johnny, is there anymore beer?" Lucas asked

"Yeah in the fridge." he replied pointing to the kitchen.

Lucas got up and fist pumped Johnny, walking off into the kitchen.

"UHH GUYS YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!" Lucas shouted and ran outside. He was holding something.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's from Spencer." he replied walking over to us.

I picked up Louise and put her in the chair I was sitting on and I walked over to them.

"What is it?" Johnny asked. Lucas showed him the note, "What!?" he said, the note slipping from his hand and practically collapsed to the ground with his hand over his mouth. I ran over to him before he fell.

"Dude, what is it?" I asked picking it up off the floor. I read the note

Dear mum, dad and Johnny,

I am so sorry all these years I have been such a terrible burden on all of you, but you don't have to worry about that anymore, I'm leaving and I'm never coming back. Tell Sam that she finally got what she wanted. I've finally give up and I cannot take all this tormenting and bulling.

I'm sorry

Spencer

She's gone. I can believe she left. My mate. Spencer.

'This is your fault' my wolf growled at me.

'Oh shut up, you never liked her' I snapped back

'She was our mate, YOU rejected her'

I ignored my wolf and went to sit down with Louise. She was straddling me again "What's wrong baby?" she asked kissing my jaw. I pushed her off me and stormed off before changing in Johnny's back yard and heading for the woods. I needed to clear my head. She's really gone.

Sam pov-

"Hey baby" I said to Lucas walking in to Johnny's backyard.

"Hi" he said. Sadness was all over his and Johnny's faces.

Louise was here but no Nate. Ok, this is weird.

"Guys what's going on?" I said walking over to them.

"sh..ee..s Gone," Johnny managed to say.

"Who's gone?" I asked. But no-one answered.

"WHO!" I shouted sternly.

"Spencer." Lucas said softly.

"What do you mean gone?" I asked tears forming in my eyes

Lucas handed me the note and I read it.

Dear mum, dad and Johnny,

I am so sorry all these years I have been such a terrible burden on all of you, but you don't have to worry about that anymore, I'm leaving and I'm never coming back. Tell Sam that she finally got what she wanted. I've finally give up and I cannot take all this tormenting and bulling.

I'm sorry

Spencer

I sunk to the ground as if my legs gave way. Lucas held me but I didn't want anyone. My best friend is gone because of me. I couldn't stop crying.

"Well I'm happy she's gone." Louise said.

I tore out of Lucas grip and jumped at her and shifted mid-air. I tackled her to the ground. I was about to bite her when Nate came running out of the woods.

"STOP!" he said in his alpha voice. Instantly I got off Louise and retreated in to the house to change. And Lucas followed.

"LOUISE LEAVE!" he continues in his alpha voce.

She didn't move.

"NOW!" he said walking over to her and hauling her up and pushing her towards the door. I have never seen him this angry before.