It's all fun and games

Spencer's pov

As I walked into my bathroom I stripped out of my clothes and replaced them with a robe. I am so going to kill him. I thought to myself as I dragged a brush through my now knotted hair. I turned on the shower and stepped in shutting the curtain. Whilst I was in the shower I had the best idea for payback. I smiled to myself and hopped out of the shower. Throwing my wet hair in a messy bun on the top of my head and changed into sweats and a sports bra I went over to my bedroom window that overlooks the garden. I smiled to myself knowing that they were all there in the garden Zach, Kyle, Isaac, Nick and Xavier. I quickly ran down stairs being as quiet as I can.

I walked out to my garage that they built me and I grabbed some tools. I ran over to the house garage and saw all three lovely cars sitting there. Nick and Isaac's porches, Kyle's BMW, Xavier's Mercedes and of course Zach's Lamborghini. I smirked and began popping the hoods of all the cars. Tweaking the wires a bit. I took out the engine from each car and went back to my garage and locked them in a cabinet that I build in the ground. Ha never gonna find them are ya. I heard noises in the house as I quickly shut all the hoods of the cars and went back to my garage and began working on my bike.

When Friday came I was so happy. Every Friday we take our cars out to the clearing about a mile or two from here in the forest to drag race. So far I have won all but one. Zach and his stupid Lamborghini.

I walked downstairs wearing my black skinny's, biker boots and a blue tank top. I headed out to my garage. I decided on driving my white Lamborghini this time. I got in my car and started up the engine and began driving up to the main house. When I reached them they were all outside swearing at each other. As I parked my car I rolled down my window.

"What's up guys? Ready to race." I said smirking.

"Hey spencer?" my best friend Indie called from the door "Can I race with you?" she asked.

"Sure, get in." I said unlocking my car door.

She smiled and got in. I told her the plan about the guy's engines and she burst out laughing.

"What are you 2 laughing about?" Zach ask as he walked over to my car.

"Girl stuff." both of us said and continued laughing.

"You gonna stand and chat or race "Kyle shouted getting in his BMW. I turned to face Indie who face was bright red. I thought it was so sweet how they were both mates.

"Let's race!" I said starting my engine.

They all got in there cars and tried starting their engines but it didn't work.

"What the fuck!" I head Kyle shout.

Zach got out of his car and popped the hood. "Where the fuck is my engine?"

Indie and I burst out laughing and they all turned to us. Shit.

"Paybacks a bitch!" I sniggered before speeding off into the forest.

After we got back I gave the guys back there engines for their cars and hooked the wires back up so they would work.

Walking up on Saturday morning I was still happy with my revenge on the guys and my win on the race. I got up and put on a pair of jean shorts, a blue tank top and my converse. Walking down the stairs I didn't see the boxes on the step and tripped over them and skidded down the rest of the stairs.

"What the hell!" I shouted. Not sure who to.

"Zach said you need to start packing cause we're leaving on Monday." Kyle said helping me up.

"Where are we going?" I asked but I already knew the answer to that question.

"You know where we're going Spencer." he said putting the box down and engulfing me in a hug "Hey it's going to be alright, you have us 5 guys and we all know the true story of him, and if he does anything we will all rip him to pieces." He said planting a kiss on the top of my head.