Fun times at the GYM

Spencer POV

As I drove down the motorway to reach Clackton hills I was so nervous. Was I ready to face them all again? Was I ready to face Nate again?

I urged my bike to go faster as I reach 94mph.

'Woah speedy, you wanna slow down?' Zach mind linked me.

'Not really.' I said speeding up.

'Seriously slow down or I will pull you off that bike Spencer, don't need you injured' he ordered in his alpha voice. I had to listen as he was my alpha.

Reluctantly I began slowing down, reaching the speed limit. I turned off onto the dirk track which leads to their house in the forest. I came to a quick stop as I saw the house upfront.

'Guys I don't think I can do this.' I mind link them all.

'It's alright we're all here for you.' they all replied.

'I can't right now I need to let off some steam.' I said turning my bike around.

'Just carry on until you get to a big house you should be fine.' I said before speeding out of the woods.

I started driving around the town for about an hour when I came across a little gym the entire pack members used to go to. I parked my bike and walked into the gym.

"Hi I was wondering how much it is for a gym membership?" I asked the girl behind the counter.

"$50 a week" she replied.

"Ok thanks, do you have a form or something I can fill in?" I asked. She handed over the forms.

I filled them in and handed them back to her with 3 months membership money. She smiled at me and handed me a locker key. Luckily the gym gave you clothes to use so I was happy about that. I went into the girl's locker room and began putting my stuff in the locker. I had my dance shorts on underneath my skinnies so that was ok. I took them off and placed them in the locker with my jacket. I pulled on a gym t-shirt and stayed in my dance shorts. I walked out of the locker room and over to the punching bag. Wrapping my hands in tape, I pulled my hair into a ponytail and began punching the bag.

Each punch began to hurt more and more but I didn't stop. I guess I should have stopped when I heard my hand crack about 10 minutes ago. Because I was still punching, it wasn't healing but I didn't care. The pain began to be almost unbearable but I didn't stop. Blood began flowing out of my knuckles. I stopped when I felt someone's hands over mine, pulling me away from the punching bag. I turned around and saw Zach pulling me into a hug. Kyle, Xavier, the twins and even the girls were there looking at me.

"Spens, what's going on?" Zach asked, pulling me over the bench on the side of the room. He told everyone else to leave but I know they just went into another room and were listening.

I shrugged. He began unwrapping the tap off my hands. You could see the bruising.

"If I didn't stop you, would you have continued?" he asked pointing to my hands.

I shrugged "I guess or I would have moved on to weights or something or running." I sighed as he brought me into a hug.

"Why didn't you tell one of us, I mean this is a lot more than nerves Spens, you broke your hand and continued punching? Come on tell me" he said nudging me.

"I guess being back in this place, I have so many horrible memories I just wanted a way out. And as soon as I step 1 foot onto their land he is going to know its me." I said to him. The swelling of my hands began to go down but the blood began to dry.

"I'm going to go have a shower in the girl's locker room and I'll meet you at the reception." I said to him as I stood up.

I walked out into the foyer but before you turn off to go to the locker room and I saw all of them trying to busy themselves

"Subtle guys." I said before walking into the changing room. I ran the shower and took all of my clothes off and let the water beads fall on my skin. I let the water run over my hand, washing the blood away. It was still a purple/blue/black colour but it was starting to heal. I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around me before walking out. I dried myself and slipped my underwear and my skinny jeans on. I pulled my tank top over my head and pulled my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head.

As I walked back out and into the reception everyone was sitting reading magazines or talking amongst themselves.

"Ready?" I asked them all. They nodded and walked out the door. I said goodbye to the girl behind the counter, then over to my bike.

"Uhh, don't think you riding by yourself, and no arguments, your bike can go in Xavier's truck." Zach said pulling me into his Lamborghini.

"Fine." I mumbled and got into his car.