CANNONBALL!

Zach's pov.

'Spencer!" Kyle called her through the mind link. Nothing.

'Come back!' the twins mind link her. Nothing.

'If you don't come back I am letting Isaac and nick on your bike again!' I said to her. Nothing. She blocked us out.

"Guys she blocking us out, even after threatening to let the twins loose on her bike, this is serious." I said.

"Yeah I know, I don't think I have seen her cry since she told us the story 2 years ago." Kyle added.

Xavier butted in, "I'm going to look for her, you guys coming?" he asked walking to the front door.

"Yeah, hold on we need some sort of plan." I said.

"You're right, you and Kyle take the woods, I'll take my Lamborghini and you to," I said pointing to the twins. "Stay here and if she comes back mind link us. Got it?" they all nodded at me and we were off.

As I began driving through town I tried mind linking her again but still nothing. As I came to a stop at a red light I heard a familiar sound. Using my enhanced hearing I could hear her car engine from the Porsche. It has a unique sound as she practically built it herself so it's the only one around. It was fading in the distance. I knew exactly where she was going.

When the light turned green I put the car in drive and sped off. After about 30 minutes of driving I came to a Holt. Looking through the windshield at the sign in front of me it read 'Clackton hills cemetery'

I got out of the car and saw her Porsche parked by the gate. I ran through the gate and through the cemetery searching for her. I stopped when I saw her hunched over Lance's grave. Lance was her brother but got killed when he was out looking for spencer because she was 2 hours late for dinner. He knew she would be in the woods so he took off looking for her. He spent hours looking for her but when he couldn't find her he thought she would have gone home. That's when he got ambushed by 5 rouges and ripped him to pieces. To this day she still believes it was her fault even though us guys tell her it wasn't.

Spenser's POV

"I'm so sorry Lance, I'm so sorry." I was saying between sobs as I lay there hunched over his grave.

I didn't see or even hear Zach walking over to me, he put an arm around my waist and helped me up, pulling me into his chest. If it was not for his arms around my waist I probably would still be on the floor.

"It's not your fault." he said rubbing my arms.

I turned my head to look at him "how did you know where to find me?" I asked regaining my balance and wiping my tears.

"Once I heard your car engine, I figured it had to be yours as you are the only one who has it on the whole world, and two whenever you get mad, angry, upset or just need a break you come here and let it all out to Lance." He said handing me one of Lance's hoodies that I used to wear.

"Thanks," I said shrugging it on. "How did you know I come here when I'm feeling like that?" I asked him.

"Well the first few times you disappeared we thought it was normal, I mean you're a teenaged girl, good knows what goes on in your mind. Then it became more frequent and I got worried so I followed you a few times, I didn't know why you would come here but once I knew it sort of let a lot of weight off my shoulder." He said putting an arm around me and leading me out of the cemetery.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked him. He nodded

"Did you really let the twins on my bike?" I asked him. And he just burst out laughing

"What!" I asked him "I love my baby!" I said playfully smacking him on the shoulder.

"Come on." he said pulling me towards his Lamborghini.

"Uhh I don't think so, I'm not leaving my gorgeous Porsche out here, I will follow you." I said kissing him on his cheek before running to my car. I got in and started the engine.

Zach's pov

'Let's see what you got Clarky.' Spencer said through mind link.

'You really want to race me?' I said to her. I could tell she would raise her eyebrow at this.

'As much as the twins love cookies!' she replied.

'Fine, loser has to do the other ones patrol for a whole week.' I said

'Deal!' she replied.

I revved my car engine and before I knew it she sped off down the road. I was ahead of her and lost sight of her in my rearview mirror. When I reached the pack house her car wasn't in the driveway. 'Yes I beat her!' I said out loud to myself pumping my fist in the air as I got to of the car.

I walked in the front door and hear laughing in the kitchen. When I walked in the kitchen I saw spencer was sitting on one of the breakfast bar stool with an apple in her hand.

"Geez, I was beginning to think you got lost." she said "You took your time." she added tapping her wrist as if there was a watch there.

"How the hell did you get back so fast?" I asked her, confused.

She turned and looked at the twins, Kyle and Xavier and burst out laughing.

"You cheater!" I said walking over to her.

"What! No I never." she said, putting a hand over her heart, trying to hide the giggles.

"Right that's it!" I said walking over to her and throwing her over my shoulder.

"Put me down Zach. Zach!" she screamed as I walked over to the patio doors.

"You're looking a little hot spens, wanna cool off" I said smirking.

She lifted her head and saw I was walking over to the pool. It would be freezing being it's the middle of October. She started squirming and wriggling trying to get out of my grip. I held on to her tighter as I started running towards the pool.

"CANNONBALL!" I shouted before jumping in the pool with her still thrown over my back.

When we both resurfaced. She started screaming at me "You're so dead!" she said with an evil grin on her face. "You just wait." she said smirking as she hoisted herself out of the pool.