The past always hurts

SPENCERS POV

2 years later........

Over the last 2 years can honestly say I have changed quite a bit. There are a lot of things new to me. Like my short blonde hair now reaches the bottom of my back and is a dark chocolate brown. I lost a lot of weight due to dancing and working out. I still do ballet from before. I guess doing it since I was 3 I couldn't bare to give it up. But I mostly do it at the dance gym or in my room with locked doors where the guys will never find out. Since all the exercises I began to grow. I'm now standing at 5'7.

Ohh and I also don't take no shit from anyone anymore as I am now the dusk killers pack fighter meaning I am the strongest one; minus the alpha. And I am also 3rd in command for the dusk killers.

I woke up to the sound of the fire alarms going off in the house. Instantly I bolt upright and ran out my bedroom door. Holding my hands over my ears. I ran down stairs and into the kitchen to see Isaac and nick standing over the cooker and whatever they were cooking was in flames. Frantically I ran over to the cooker pushing them out of the way and placing a towel over the pot putting out the flames. Opening all the windows and doors in the kitchen, it took 5 minutes for all the smoke to disappear and the alarm to turn itself off.

"What the hell?!" I screamed at them both. They opened their mouths to protest but I beat them.

"Were you trying to set fire to the whole house and kill everyone in the process!" I said still screaming at them.

They just stood there smirking at me. I raised an eyebrow as if to say 'and what part of this do you guys find funny?'. They both just pointed to me and burst out laughing. I looked down on myself. Shit. I forgot to throw a robe on before I left my room. Last night it was really humid so I only wore my black dance shorts just covering my bum and a sports bra which was now clinging to my body due to the heat which was in the room. I yelped and walked to stand behind the island in the middle of the kitchen so my bottom half was covered. They both just continued to laugh as Zach walked into the kitchen just in his basketball shorts. I'm not going to lie he has abs, so did all the other guys in the pack but I saw them more as brothers than anything romantic.

He looked at the guys with a confused look on his face. They just pointed to me. When Zach's eyes crossed them room and landed on my body, he glances me up from down. His lips slowly pulling into a smile

"So god help you, Zach if you laugh, I will kick your sorry ass" I said grabbing a water from the fridge and walking back upstairs to my room to dress more appropriate considering I am in a house full of boys. As I reached the bottom of the steps I heard Zach burst out in laugher with the twins joining him. I sighed and ran upstairs.

It's been 2 days since my awkward encounter with the boys. I got out of the shower and dried my hair. I slung on a pair of skinny jeans and a tight tank top with a leather jacket and bike boots. I thought I would go for a ride on my 2012 Honda cbr1000rr. Man do I love my bikes. I work at a little mechanics shop about a mile from out pack house. So I earn money and since Zach insists on paying for me and that I don't need to pay for anything I spend it on my bike and my cars. My 2012 Honda cbr1000rr is my baby and my favourite one but I also have my other 2 babies my Lamborghini Gallardo lp560-4 and my Cayman s Porsche.

I know what you're thinking, how can a girl afford a bike and 2 of the most expensive cars in the world, well let's just say my real parents were quite rich so I could have pretty much whatever I wanted. They would constantly put money in my bank. So I decided to treat myself and buy them.

As I reached down the stairs I heard arguing and someone mutter 'shhh' as I reached the living room. They all seemed to busy them self's quickly. Nick and Isaac tried to push past me but I put my arm up against the door blocking their exit.

"Eh eh eh, back up a little, someone want to tell me what's going on?" They all just looked at the floor.

"Well...?" I asked tapping my foot on the floor impatiently.

"There have been rouge attacks on 2 of the packs up north and there coming closer to another one and there alpha has asked for some of us to go up and help his pack for a few weeks, maybe longer to sort out the problem." Kyle said.

"Who's going?" I asked knowing I am but I was just curious.

"Me, you, Zach, Isaac, nick and Xavier." Kyle said.

I nodded, "Ok so which pack is it?" I asked.

They all began to fidget nervously and share glances. Ok.

"Who's the pack" I asked raising my voice the twins try to run for it as I let my arm drop from the door. I moved in front of them before they could leave.

"Tell me now!" I shouted.

"Black twilight." Nick blurted out.

"Subtle nick." Xavier said smacking him upwards on the back of his head.

Tears escaped my eyes and I tried to blink them away. Omg. I had to go back and face my old pack. After all these years I couldn't. I turned and ran for the door. I grabbed my Porsche keys as they were the closets. I ran out of the door and in the car, slamming the door. Tears were now flooding out of my face as I put the car in drive and sped out of the driveway.