4. Chances

I was stunned by her beauty. This was the first time I saw her since I confessed how I feel for her. She was walking in and I saw her in a very slow motion way. I thought this only happens in movies but again, I was wrong.

This was indeed my fist time feeling something like this. I am so stunned by her innocent beauty. She caught me looking at her, we stared at each other and I hoped it wouldn't end. Her eyes looks familiar, like I've seen it before, like she was a part of me.. I was so hypnotized by the way she stared.

"Uh, Do you mind?" She speaks, the sound of her voice is so angelic.

She pointed something out below her chair, I looked down to see what it is and snap, all my stuffs are scattered underneath her chair. I didn't noticed that it all fell of my bag, how can I not hear that? I thought to myself.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I immediately grab my stuffs and put it in my bag so she could take her seat.

Mr. Adams, our professor, started teaching. I was not paying attention on the lesson. I kept looking at Tiara's hair. Funny how I feel satisfied just by looking at her from behind.

I came to my senses when she turned around and looked at me, I immediately pretended to look at the book on my desk..

"Hey? Didn't you understand what Mr. Adams said?" she asked me, what is she talking about.. I haven't heard any of what Mr. Adams said. So I shook my head.

"We're gonna be group mates for a project." she said,

I was amazed with the idea that we're gonna spend a lot more time with each other, I couldn't say a thing with the idea of us being partners.

"Looks like you don't want it either.. Well, thanks to your friend Chuck, I was supposed to be his partner but he insisted Mr. Adams that he didn't want me as a partner.. So, that's why I'm here, unfortunately." she said 

No, this is fortunate and she misunderstood my silence, she thought I didn't liked to be her partner, So I immediately said,

"No, don't worry, I'll be a good group mate, promise. Who else is in this group?" I asked, hoping there's no one else but us.

"Unfortunately, it's Rebecca and she's not here." Tiara said with a deep sigh

Rebecca is the captain of the cheer squad. I know how Tiara hated to be around her because Rebecca always calls her nanny

This is it! The chance I've been waiting for. I'm gonna make it up to her as much as I can. I'm gonna avoid acting like a jerk, I hate programming but I'll pursue on learning just to not let her do all the works. I need to impress this girl.

"Are you always like that?" she suddenly said

"Like what?"

"Like a mute."

I was about to answer but she turned her back and listened to Mr. Adams

"Okay class, be sure to pass the project by the end of the semester. You may now have a half an hour meeting with your perspective group mates."

Yes ! Until the end of semester. This means I'm gonna have a lot of time with her. Fantastic!

"So, where are we gonna do it?" I asked Tiara, her opinion should be considered first.

"I don't have any computer or a laptop.." she said

So this is why she don't have any social networking site accounts but how can she maintain a good grade without the help of google?