Prologue

...
...
...
...
...
...
...

"......What...?" a brunette looked up to see a white haired man infront of his desk. The man smiled at him, like he always do at every single time.

The brunette sighed, "What do you need Byakuran?" The said man giggled and popped a marshmallow inside his mouth.

"I just wanted to visit Tsu-chan~ Is there something wrong about it?" The man replied with a playful singing voice. A smile still present on his face. Tsunayoshi let the nickname slid off. For now.

He sets the pen aside and looks at Byakuran. Putting his hands together on a thinking position, "You won't be going here today for something stupid again, right Byakuran? My HI told me so."

Byakuran laughed and kept his eyes closed, "Well, Tsu-chan, I'm actually here for stupid things~"

An irked mark appears on Tsuna's head and is ready to say a few things to Byakuran but, Byakuran suddenly turned his tone to serious.

"Anyways, I'm just joking. I'm here for something important... Really important."

The Decimo narrowed his eyes as Byakuran continued to speak, "In a parallel world, I found that..."

The boss looked at his desk, when Byakuran suddenly stopped for awhile and it surprised him with the news.

"That world, does not... Have any arcobalenos."

Tsuna stood up immediately and slammed his hands on the desk, "Is that even possible? What about the balance of their world?" He tried to calm down himself as he spoke.

The mare ring holder sighed, "It might sound imposible, but it is true. Something might have happen there," Byakuran explained to him, looking everywhere except the Decimo's face.

"Sadly, I did not get too much information about that world..." He continued. Tsuna looked at him, "And that information you told me... You want me to do something, don't you...?" Tsuna asked Byakuran.

Bykuran smiled at him, "It seems like you know Tsu-chan. Yes, I do need something from you."

"And that is?"

"You are needed to be transfered to that world."