Chapter 10

Before the red head is taken away by a rednette and ash brunette.

"Ah shit..." a red head groaned. He felt the pain emerging from his body.

"When will they fetch me here," he leaned on a wall for his support.

He roamed his eyes around. It was dark, he can't see a thing around him.

"Damn it," he gritted his teeth. Imagining the people he found in this mansion.

Those people are being used as power cells of this famiglia. They are heartless.

He opens his eyes quickly when he heard a silent creak. He lay down immediately at the ground, looking lifeless.

"Are you sure its here?" a female voice echoed. She glanced around the room seeming to find something.

"Un, that's what I remembered, Bianchii-nee," a male voice replied to her questions. He followed Bianchii's movement.

"B...Bianchii... Fuuta..." He groaned in a hoarse voice. He got too much torture in this place. Mostly from the spawn of satan.

Bianchii ran to the red head's direction. "Cozart!" She kneeled beside him checking his wounds present.

"Cozart-nii!" Fuuta ran. "We need to get out of here! Immediately!" He told the man.

"Wa..wait!" the red head pleased.

"We still need to get someone important out of here," he coughed.

Bianchii has a question face present. "And who is it?"

"A-Aria...-san."

***

A certain someone smirked.

***

Ieyasu and his present guardians started their run. They first went to the destroyed warehouses.

They all found the ten years later Lampo, I-pin, Kyoko, Haru and surprisingly Gamma is thete and is frowning the entire time. They are fighting the so called 'Brothers'. Nozaru and Tazaru.

G and Asari immediately engaged in the fight with the brothers. After awhile, a pink smoke occupies the place.

The present Kyoko, Haru, Asari, Lampo, and I-pin took their ten year laters selves. [Lampo and I-pin are 12 years old in the present time.] Gamma isn't affected, meaning he wasn't shot by the bazooka.

The sky arcobaleno and his bestfriend watched far away from the scenery. Tsuna stayed quiet, watching them with his lone left eye.

"Tsuna-kun," Enma called his friend who is beside him. The Sky hummed. "Are you sure they can handle themselves?" The Earth asked.

"They can, but they need more training... They still need more preparations..." He responded. Thinking about their enemies.

The fight ended, Vongola won this round. They almost died because of the box weapons which they aren't aware of.

***

Night came immediately. Tsuna and Enma walks to the hallway. They saw a certain blond hair man, a green pacifier hanging inside his pocket.

"Gamma," the sky called out to his lightning. "What is it? Tsunayoshi?" He raised a brow to the infant.

"Are you fine earlier?" He asked the man with the events earlier this morning.

Gamma stayed quiet. It took him a while before he nodded his head. Sky sighed, "Hopefully it will be over soon."

Gamma walked ahead, "Hopefully..."

***

The Storm and Rain guardian found themselves fighting a machine in the middle of the forest.

A black haired man was controlling it. G and Asari analyses the man which resembles a certain Lighting Arcobaleno.

"Kuh, I should finish you Vongolas easily since like our boss said. You are not yet aware of the box weapons," he mocked the two guardian.

He took out his box weapon, lightning flames lit from his ring.

He pressed the right inside the box, a huge amount of lightning flames erupted from the box.

Two lightning fox came out. The lightning guardian harden his glare at the two Vongola. "Kill them."

The machine and the twin foxes charges at the two Vongola. Storm and Rain kept their guards. Both summoned their respective weapons.

G twirled his gun on his hands, shooting the twin foxes. Asari held his blade tightly and swung at the machine.

***

Ieyasu held his head in nervousness. His HI is telling him something bad is going to happen.

"Brat! Let's go!" The rain arcobaleno shouted at him. Ieyasu groaned, keeping the pain in his head.

***

G and Asari feel on the floor. Burns surrounding their body. The black haired man smirked. "Sayonara..." He held his stick on his hands.

A metal collided with the metal stick which thrown in the air. The man stepped aside and a blurred silver passed on his face.

"Oh?" A deep voice erupted. The black haired man sweated.

"Retreat once the Cloud guardian showed up. You won't stand a chance against him."

He remembered his boss words. He clenched his fist. He will prove to his boss that he can defeat him.

Cloud flames showed infront of him. The platinum blonde haired man shoved his ring to the box.

Truly we all now what happen. You readers know.

Aluade smirked, his prey was caught in his trapped. The said prey coughed out blood. "Damnit..."

He suddenly disappeared. "Tch," Aluade sneered in disapointment. He dragged the two bodies back to the HQ.

***

Squalo and Ieyasu came back in the HQ. Finding Asari and G laying on the bed, severely injured.

Few days passed and Knuckle and Daemon came back with his news.

The guardians are now complete.

***

Bianchii, Fuuta, and Cozart sneaked up to the room. The Shimon Decimo knew where Aria is kept. He also knew it is near the boss' room.

They were shocked to find Aria walking on the hallway, limping. Bruises is present on her face, arms, and legs.

"Aria-san!" Cozart whispered-shouted. Aria looked at them, "Co-Cozart..." She fell down.

Bianchii, Cozart, and Fuuta immediately went to Aria. Supporting Aria to stand up. They immediately looked at the exit.

[Haro! Gomen ne readers. I know this is way shorter than my previous chapters. Since I'm being lazy doing the Destroying Shoichi part XD

Don't worry, I will make it up to you guys!

Hopefully, you already guessed who will be the enemy right. Kkekekekekekuku~ Very Well then. Mata nee~

]