chAPtER SiX

As the fight started, many clattering sounds surrounded the place. The Tenth Generations fighting with their full strength while the arcobalenos are still holding their full strength. They were just using their weapons for defense and offense.

"You guys are not bad! VOI!" Squalo smirked, and charges at Asari, "But not good enough to defeat us." As he finish the sentence, he jumps at Asari. With a swish, a blade is placed on Asari's neck. Asari widens his eyes.  Squalo smirks, "Checkmate!"

"Tch," G pointed his gun at the blonde prince infant in front of him. Boom! The bullet exploded, G smirked. "Shishishi! Not bad~" A laugh emerged and knives are thrown surrounding G. "What the f- Ouch!" G yelled and moved but ended having scratches. He looked at the knives and found very thin lines connecting it. "Strings..."  "Ushishishi~ Don't move peasant. Checkmate," Belphegor grinned.

Soon, all of the guardians are defeated by the infants they fought. Sitting down on the ground with exhaustion. The Sun guardian looked at the infants infront of them. "Who are you anyway to the maximum!?" 

They looked at them, and smirked. The white haired infant smirked, "VOI!! I am Superbi Squalo!" Giotto looked at im, "Squalo? Isn't he part of the Varia and he is much older than you!"  Giotto yelled at him, thinking he is an impersonator. Squalo gave him a deadly look. He pointed his katana infront of him. "Don't talk to me like that brat. I have my own issues why I turned like this. Got it?" He hissed at him. Giotto trembled in fear so as the other guardians. 

"That's new sharkie. No uses of your screams huh? Ushishishi~" The prince infant commented his remark. "SHUT UP YOU FAKE PRINCE! VOII!" He yelled angrily at him. The prince looked at them and smirked. "I am the prince, Belphegor. I have the same issues like Sharkie here. Ushishishishi~" 'Another Varia member...' the tenth generation thought.

Another blonde with two scars on their face looks at them, "I am Ken, byon. Don't think of something stupid or I'll kill you." The tenth generation nodded, fearing him a little.

"Gamma," another blonde said hinting he has no interest with them. 'This infant looks scary...' 

"Hibari." a raven haired infant said, hinting he is annoyed at them. 'THIS ONE TOTALLY IS SCARY BY JUST LOOKING AT HIS AURA!!!' 

"Kufufufu~ I am Rokudo Mukuro~" An infant with mismatched eyes sang. 'This guy is scary....'

Finally they looked at the brunette infant. "Tsuna at your service!" He smiled at them. 'This infant seems normal...' And after that, Tsuna looked at them, "Do something that will annoy me, I will make sure you will freeze," he smiled sadistically. 'NEVERMIND'

"I hope we will have a good relationship together!" Tsuna added happily and went back to the house with his fellow infants. The tenth generation are left dumbfounded by the infants that appeared in front of them. 

Sometime later, they decided to go back to their own houses. Giotto opened the door and stretched his muscles. "Wahh~ What a tiresome day..." He went inside the house and looked for his mother in the kitchen. "Kaa-san, what's for dinner~?" He asked. 

Nana looked at him, "Ah, Ie-kun! Can you buy me some ingredients for our dinner tonight?" She asked her son. "Sure, Mama, what is it?" He asked her back. Nana handed him a list of what he will buy. "Don't take too long okay?" Nana smiled at him. 

Ieyasu felt a weight added on his head. "Let's go Ieyasu-kun," a faint voice said. "Huff," Ieyasu pouted and went to the door. He closed the door and let the afternoon wind breeze pass by him. He looked at his surrounding while going to the market.

"By the way, Tsuna," Ieyasu started a conversation but still not taking off his gaze at the road. "Are you here for Mafia business too?" He asked. "What do you think?" Tsuna answered him with a sarcastic question. Ieyasu stayed quiet knowing the answer. 

They arrived at the market and get what are needed. "Flour, Eggs..." Ieyasu murmured while getting the said ingredients. Tsuna is listening to the ingredients, trying to figure out what Nana will make. "A strawberry shortcake?" He said outloud. "Huh? Did you saw something about cakes?" Ieyasu asked. "Yea, I feel like having a strawberry shortcake," Tsuna answered bluntly.

"Me too. I'm craving for strawberry shortcake..." Ieyasu agreed. "The design..." "The smell..." "The taste..." "The sweetness..." As they went home, the two are still describing the strawberry shortcake. The are imagining themselves in a cake island. Cakes surrounding them. "Heaven~" They both said, mouth-watering. 

As they walked, they passed by a person with white-hair eating some marshmallow. The male is wearing some funny clothing. Ieyasu stopped day dreaming and looked at the guy. "His fashion is a little weird..." 

Tsuna stopped daydreaming knowing who that person is. Tsuna glanced at the white haired dude. The white haired man glanced back at him and smiled. Tsuna nodded his head. He will probably meet this male later midnight. 

They finally arrived home, "Tadaima!" Ieyasu said indicating he arrived home. "Okaeri!" Nana said back. Ieyasu placed the ingredients down the counter and walked to his room.

[Hi lol. It's been a long time right? XDD And here's an update. You can kill me if you want. I hope you like this update suu~ Comments are very welcome, and I will really appreciate it more :3. See ya on the next chapter~]