cHAptER TwO

"Japanese"

"Italian"

Time/Place

Sound Effects

[Author's Note]

'Thoughts'

Flashback

Chapter Two

"Ms! Are you alright?" Tsuna asked with worry the frozen form of the nurse. The nurse is shaking as if she is  scared at the man standing infront of her.

The nurse widens her eyes. She slowly opened her mouth... She screamed, terrified.

Doctors came rushing to the room where our protagonist is settled. They opened the room with a slam echoing in the hallway of the floor. The doctors looked at Tsuna, same expression what the nurse has.

"This can't be happening!!" The doctor shouted, panicking. He quickly ran to Tsuna and gripped his shoulders tightly. "HOW COME? WHY ARE YOU ALIVE?" the doctor shouted at him, beung scared as the time ticks.

Tsuna being clueless of what's happening, thought, 'Something sure had happened in this parallel world...'

"YOU WERE ALREADY DEAD! LIFELESS! 15 MINUTES AGO-" Tsuna widens his eyes in shock of what the doctor stated or shouted rather, "HOW COME YOU'RE ALIVE? IS THIS A MIRACLE?" He yelled at Tsuna's face, not believing what's happening in his surrounding.

"Sir," a fellow doctor called the raging doctor, "I think its the best to let him rest for a while and let's observe him," said to the doctor.

The doctor calmed down after awhile, "We will come back, please lay down on the bed," the doctor ordered. Tsuna nodded his head and laid on the bed. He stared at the ceiling, thinking, 'What... Is happening in this world...? Dead...? Why am I dead...?' He thought. His HI is telling him, he wasn't in the Mafia in this world.

Now that he noticed, his eyes were sunset color, like in his Hyper Dying Will Mode. 'Okay... This world is weird...' The doctor went back, and checked if there is something wrong.

"Nothing is wrong to you, except for your blind right eye," he stated. "You can go now, someone already paid for your charge," he said, not caring. Tsuna raised an eyebrow and went away from the hospital.

"This is totally strange..." He murmured, he was in Namimori. He looked at his bag to find an I.D.

Name: Sawada Tsunayoshi
Age: 18 years old
Gender: Male
Address: XX Namimori XXXXXXXX
Father: XXXXXXXX
Mother: XXXXXXXX
Occupation: Waiter

He sweat dropped, 'I'm a waiter?... Nice. My right eye is blind too... What the hell happened?' He touched his right eye, he closed his left eye and let his right eye to see but only black is seen on his vision. Tsunayoshi sighed and went to his apartment which is written down in his I.D.