CHapTer nINe

"FINALLY VOIII!!!" A certain white haired man screamed. They finally reached the HQ. Giotto and G stare at the floor they are in. Simple but majestic.

"We better hurry up Sharkie, Ushishishi~" Belphegor grins and walks first.

Squalo rolled his eyes, "Whatever." He turned to the two boys behind him, "Let's go brats!"

They continue to walk to reach the living room that is being occupied by three people. They came face to face with a purple glowing lasers that are parallel to each other, surrounding the door.

Belphegor turned to Ieyasu and his Storm, "You go in first."

Ieyasu stared at the lasers, "Wh-what are these...?" Squalo answered, "It's some type of traps, I think."

"It won't hurt you," Bel added with a grin.

Ieyasu gulped. Taking a deep breath, he shut his eyes. He slowly moved forward and jumped immediately. He felt nothing. Opening his eyes and he sighs in relief.

G followed him shortly. The two men are left on the otherside. Ieyasu and G looks back at them with confusion.

"Brat, remove it," Squalo glared at his companion. Belphegor laughed, "Ushishishishi, remove it instead. The prince is not supposed to do anything like that."

Squalo is irritated by the prince beside him. With a sigh, he removed the lasers with the code.

The purple lasers disappeared on their view. Ieyasu sweatdropped. The lasers can be removed afterall.

"Oi," a certain red head called the two former infants. Squalo and Bel looked at him to pay attention. G glared, "If the lasers can be removed, why did you made us pass through it?"

Squalo glared at him harder, "Watch who you are talking to brat!"

Bel made a sadistically grin, "We have our own personal reasons, pink-octopus."

Hearing the insult, the Storm guardian's temper is triggered, "WHAT DID YOU SAY YO-"

"G," a voice called him. He shutted his mouth, controlling his temper once again. G made a small irritating sound.

Squalo nodded, "We need to go to the living room now."

They walk towards the living room. Ieyasu and G roamed their eyes to hallways they are passing.

"WE'RE BACK, VOIIIIIIIIII!!!" Squalo shouted. The sound of his voice echoed most parts of the HQ.

The occupants near him covered their ears. "Still loud as usual, Ushishishi," the blonde commented.

They entered the room. They saw another white haired man occupying the room.

The man grinned at them, "Welcome back Squ-kun, Bel-kun!"

Squalo murmured with irritation, "F*cking marshmallow freak." This was heard on the whole living room. The said marshmallow freak didn't pay attention to it. Ieyasu and G sweatdropped to the insult.

Bel just laughed.

Giotto roamed his eyes to the room, "Where's Tsuna and Enma?"

After asking that a loud smack was heard in the room. Giotto let out a pained scream, "ITTEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

A brunette and red locks infants stood on a table with smirks on their faces. Giotto opened his eyes to look at the two.

He slowly smiled with relief, thanking the people around him.

"Now that, Vongola Decimo and his Storm guardian is here..." Enma started.

"We shall go to our main business now," he added with a serious tone.