ChAptEr fIVe

The brunette infant knocked on the door, six other infants trailing behind him. "Ah! It must be your new home tutor, Ie-kun!" A faint happy yell came from the house.

Faint footsteps were heard, going to the front door. A woman with a kind aura opened the door. "Ara? Are you lost, little boys?" She questioned them.

The sunset colored eyed brunette looked to her, with only his visible left eye, "I'm the home tutor and these are my friends."

"Ah yes! Please come in!" She said happily and led them in the house.

The seven infants went inside the house behind the kind woman. They reached the dining room. They saw a blonde hair boy sitting on the sofa peacefully.

"Ie-kun! This is your new home tutor and his friends!" Nana announced to her son, Ieyasu or also known as Giotto.

The blonde looked at them with a shocked face. Seven babies were standing before him. He placed a hand on his mouth, trying to stop the laughter.

But then, he burst out laughing. What a great mistake you made, bruh. "HAHAHAHAHA!!! Infants will be my home tutors? Wahahaha! My god! He might be a better tutor than these guys!" He yelled in happiness.

Tsuna got ticked off and looked at the small cub beside him.

"Natsu," he called the cub. The cub looked at him and purred, "Gao!" The cub jumped to the blonde boy and landed on his face.

The blonde boy, stumbled backwards and fell on his buttocks. The blonde widens his eyes, "What the hell?" He rubbed his abused face.

"Rule #1.  Respect the guest that will go here!" The brunette infant yelled.

The cub ran back to the brunette infant while purring. "AND IS THAT A CUB?" Ieyasu screamed at the sight of the lion cub.

"Gao~!" The cub replied, slightly recognizing him as the 1st generation boss in the original world.

"Don't look down on us, byon," the blond infant with a scar commented irritatingly as he scoffed.

"Now, now, what about we go to the room where you will stay?" Nana said to the infants in the room.

The infants looked to Nana and nodded. A certain mist arcobaleno looks at the soon to be Vongola Boss and narrows his eyes at him.

"This will be your room," Nana said with a smile on her face while she let the infants go in the room.

"Thank you, Sawada-san," all of them thanked her with a smile, well, except for some.

The brunette mother giggled, "Maman is fine," she smiled and closed the door, leaving the seven infants in the room.

"Kufufufu~... It looks like I will meet the Melon in this dimension," A certain pineapple- uh, mist user said while smirking.

"Hn," a skylark scoffed, he will see his ancestor here.

"Well, it seems like they have the rings now. Probably it will be the future again. Will it be the same future?" The Sky asked the other elements.

"Who knows?" Gamma answered, not minding some things.

"What should we do in the future anyway?" Ken asked, annoyed.

"Hmmm, will Byakuran be the villain again?" Bel said, not like him at all.

"I don't think so... We should wait, we will know soon... What will happen soon..."  Tsuna answered, glancing at the window.

"Hey," a certain raven called. The others looked at him questioning what he wants in a polite way, except for the other people.

"Test there powers..." He stated, looking at the brunette sky arcobaleno.

"Test, huh," the sharkie grinned with the storm arcobaleno.

"Kufufufu~ That might be interesting..." A certain mist user laughed.

"Well then, we will do that the next day," Tsuna answered.

"Omnivore, I want it today," the cloud glares at him, being the impatient one he is.

Tsuna sweatdropped, "We-well... I guess we will test them later..."

Later that afternoon.

"Listen up Vongola brat, byon!" A roaring scream came from the certain sun arcobaleno.

A shocked shriek came from the Vongola X. He place a hand where his heart is place.

"WHAT THE HECK, YOU ALMOST CAUSE ME A HEART ATTACK!" He retorted, panting heavily. He widens his eyes, "AND HOW DID YOU KNOW?" 

The door opened revealing a pin- ehem, red head with a tattoo on his face, "Giotto! What the f**k happened?!"

A black haired boy came rushing in, a flute still on his hand. "What's the problem Giotto?"

A swirl of mist came to the view, a certain mist arcobaleno cringe and smirk. "Kufufufu~"

"Nufufufu~ Well?" The mist guardian appeared, looking at the arcobalenos infront of them.

[Reminder: They are in Middle School and around the ages 14-17 ^^]

The others came is with their signature things, one saying 'EXTREEEEEREMMMEE', being lazy, and clangs of handcuffs.

The lightning arcobaleno looks at them, one by one. He turned his gaze to the Sky arcobaleno and nodded.

The sky arcobaleno nodded back and turned his gaze to the Vongola.

"Now that you have all gathered," he started, still gazing at them and ignoring Giotto's question. "We will all test you for your future things that you will do."

As he finished saying that, each of the arcobaleno showed their weapons on their own.

The storm arcobaleno with the fancy knives of his, the rain with his katana while he grinned. The sun arcobaleno getting ready to change his form, the lightning with his own weapon, lightning flames slowly showing. The cloud with his tonfas, he can't wait to beat Alaude. A smirk came to his face. The mist arcobaleno smirked, looking at Daemon. He twirled his trident and ready to fight.

Then the sky pulls out a gun out of nowhere, pointing the gun at them. He will probably use his X gloves just soon. He needs to study the soon to be Vongola Decimo here.

"Get ready, in..."

Giotto widen his eyes and immediately get the pills and drank it. He fluttered his eyes to reveal orange eyes. "Come," he said in a serious voice.

Tsuna smirked, "3."

The guardians reveals there weapons with a serious face on.

"2."

The arcobaleno readies their stance.

"1."

The guardians immediately dash through them.

The fight started.

;D see ya soon mi readers! Sorry for the late update. Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I published it and it was unfinished. Well now its finish gomeenn

Author was being a lazy ass.