Chapter One

"Japanese"

"Italian"

Time/Place

Sound Effects

[Author's Note]

'Thoughts'

Flashback

A brunette fluttered his eyes open and greeted by a beautiful scenery of the blue skies.

He stares at it for minutes with vivid orange eyes. He wears a sweet smile while gazing at those blue skies that calms himself.

"Ah, It seems you have woken up, Giotto's descendant," a soothing female voice spoke to Tsuna.

The said descendant looks at where the voice came from, and saw a woman, who strongly resembles Yuni except that she only have a short hair and the Giglio Nero emblem is at her right cheek.

"It seems that I resemble someone you know," she answered his questioned which are not said and smiled at him. Tsuna widened his eyes, "Who are you...?" He asked the woman infront of him.

The woman smiled at him, "I am Sepira, Giglio Nero Primo," she answered him. Tsunayoshi stared at her and asked, "Where am I, Sepira-san?"

Sepira closed her eyes, "You don't need to know where you are, but in here, we have something to tell you which is really important."

Tsuna felt alerted when she said 'we', two men and another woman came to his view.

"...Primo-san? Oji-san? Luce-san?" He suddenly said unconciously. Kawahira nodded at him, while Luce smiled along with Primo.

Primo opened his mouth to say, "My descendant, Sawada Tsunayoshi, listen to what we will say carefully."

Tsuna nodded and will listen carefully to them despite to his curiousity what is happening. He knew, that will be answered soon by the people infront of him.

"You are about to be sent to a parallel world, where arcobalenos are still not being chosen. Byakuran told you this already, right?" Kawahira said to Tsuna, questioned him at the last part.

The Decimo nodded at him, "Well, you have been chosen to be the Sky arcobaleno, Sawada-kun," Luce said to him, with a hint of sorrow.

"Wait, wha-" Tsuna was shocked by the news, he did not expect to be the sky arcobaleno. Despite Kawahira saying that he is qualified to be an arcobaleno in the original world when he fought Bermuda.

"Oh, it seems the other chosen arcobalenos are arriving," Sepira announced, and right on spot, six glowing light shown up with there respective colors.

Tsuna waited for the light to disappear, nervous who will be his fellow arcobalenos with him.

But those thoughts were broken once he heard the voices. He face palmed, never expecting them, but he does expected the others.

The Tri-Ni-Sette watcher looks at them one by one, and saying their names, including Tsunayoshi's.

"Rokudo Mukuro, the Mist arcobaleno," as said, Mukuro let out his unique laugh, his eyes glowing indigo, indicating that he is chosen.

Kawahira locked his gaze with the chosen Lightning, "Gamma, the Lightning arcobaleno." Gamma scowled, he was chosen to be an arcobaleno, how surprising.

Luce continued with the others, "Ken, the Sun arcobaleno." Ken let out a huff, but he doesn't care, as long as Mukuro is still there.

She looked at the chosen cloud, which is really expected, "Hibari Kyouya, the Cloud arcobaleno." Hibari looked at Luce, then at Tsuna, "Hn."