cHAPteR tHReE

"Japanese"

"Italian"

Time/Place

Sound Effects

[Author's Note]

'Thoughts'

Flashback

Chapter Three

Silence fell in the room. The brunette looks around, and guess what? Holes, cracks, pineapples, broken vases can be seen. 'HOW DID SOME PINEAPPLES GOT HERE!?' Tsuna yelled in his mind and looked at thr certain former mist guardian.

"Kufufufu~" he laughed. The ex-decimo face palmed. He went to the chair, which is the last one that is empty. He sat there and glances around.

"So, how are you everyone?" He started a conversation. "Ushishishishi~ Blood was splattered everywhere when I woke up," Bel said while playing with his knives.

The others looked at him, "I saw blood too, byon. They are splattered everywhere also," Ken said.

"Kufufu~ I had the same one, but I saw a man, which is still alive," Mukuro said to everyone.

Tsuna raised a brow, "Hm? A man?" Mukuro closed his eyes, "Correct, kufufufu~ He was counting the corpses, I gave him a surprise," Mukuro smiled creepily.

Tsuna nodded, not minding the fact that Mukuro smiled creepily. "I woke up at the hospital," he started. All eyes were directed to him. "The doctor said, I died," Tsuna said, directly.

"All of us died here," Gamma said to the Sky. "Don't you think so?" Gamma asked them. Before anyone can even replied, the atmosphere became heavy.

All of them kept there guards up when a mist is forming infront of them. It revealed a man that came to them to meet in this place.

"It looks like everyone of you made it here," he started of. He looked st everyone in the room. "I'm here to give you only one mission," he said. 'All of them, they don't need to go to some missions. They are chosen by the pacifier themselves,' the man thought in his head.

"Today, you will go to a mountain. Go to the top, and I will give you your rewards if you successfully made it there with just 12 hours or less," Checkerface said the mission to them.

The others grinned, 'Reward you say?' They all thought sarcaticaly. They know what this 'reward' is. But they can't do anything about it, its fate.

"All of you may go now, this is only one mission, so I expect to see you later," he said the last things and disappeared in their view.

As soon as the man, Checkerface, had left the room, everyone stood up knowing that it is time.

Tsuna eyed them all, "Seems like we will be experiencing what the arcobalenos in our world had been involved to."

The others agreed silently and the others laughed in agreement. But then, Gamma asked a question that no one can answer, "If we will be the arcobalenos in this world. Where are the arcobalenos in our world? They are also here, but why are they not the arcobaleno here?"

Silence fell in the room, "No one knows," 'Yet...'Tsuna answered.

Two hours passed and they now see the mountain they should be climbing. "There are still ten hours for us to climb there," Tsuna reminded them.

They started climbing the mountain in ease, this will be easy for them for they are part of the Mafia afterall.

Seven hours had passed and they have reached the top of the mountain. Not a single sweat is shown on their faces, it was all easy for them.

"Voii! What now? Where is that Checker guy!?" Squalo yelled in annoyance. "Shut up Sharkie, Ushishishishi~" Belphagor laughed but he is quite irritated.

Ken stretched for his muscles to relax, "Like what the shark said, what now byon?" He said being impatient.

Hibari, not being interested stays quiet and stayed a little far away from the group.

Suddenly, the atmosphere lowered down, Mukuro laughed, "Kufufufu~ He's finally here."

A man with a checkered mask appeared infront of them. "You have reached your goal," he started.

"And its time for you to received your awards," he said and disappeared with a swirl of mist.

A blinding light appeared on the center of the circle, the seven people stared at the light.

The light became more bright, they soon covered their eyes by the light being emitted.

The light embraces them all.

The light cleared up, no adults in sight but babies are seen covered with cloth. Pacifiers hang on their necks, with their flames respective colors.

They touched the circular thing hanging on their neck. Tsuna sighed and look up at the sky and said, "This will be the time, we will be the arcobalenos. Ourselves."

They came down the mountain, only silence filled their surrounding. No one knew, the arcobalenos are born. No one knew.

They have reached the ground and one spoke up, "Kufufufu~ Using this body is a little difficult heh?" A infant with blue-haired that is styled like a pineapple said.

"Who can say its easy? Peasant?" Another infant said, grinning. A tiara placed on his blonde hair.

"Hn," an infant with black hair stayed quiet, keeping the irritation being in an infant's body.

"Where should we stay, byon?" Ken asked them. Tsuna looked at them, "My HI is telling me, we should take some missions to one famiglia for now."

All of them knew what famiglia he is talking about. All of them knew.

"Vongola Famiglia."