Halloween Special

A/N: HAPPY FALL Y'ALL! Okay I had to say it XD. Before I get into this little one-shot, I have a few minor things. I have another update in the works for Park Benches, so hopefully that will be up soon. I also started writing my first "nonfanficfion" novel on wattpad, which I'm really excited about. I'l let you know when I post it ;)

Halloween has since passed, and I didn't have a chance to finish this in time. Rather than scrapping it, I figured you wouldn't mind if it were a little late. I added in some extra fluff to make up for it.

I've had the idea to do a song-fic like people do on fanfiction.net for a while, but I've never actually done it. Why not give it a try for Halloween? The song is called "This House Is Haunted" by Alice Cooper. I'll let you find out what it's about XD. Let me know what you think, and enjoy!

-:-:-:-:-:-

I was sitting in my room, dark and gray and crying
Someone in my life I fear was at the point of dying

Lux sat on his bed, fighting back tears. There were some things he could never reveal to the public, for example, crying during the night about Ahsoka. She had been severely wounded defending him when the kidnappers came. Ahsoka was the reason he was still alive and not at the mercy of Count Dooku.

She had been at his apartment by chance. They didn't usually meet on that particular day. If she would've stayed at the temple that night, she wouldn't have taken the dagger for him. He knew there was no possible way for her to survive. It was only a matter of hours before she succumbed to death.

A cold wind blew right up my spine, it was the break of dawn
A little voice way deep inside told me she was gone

He knew it was no use to try and go back to sleep, so he got out of bed and opened the curtains. There was a sliver of light peeking out from behind the skyline of Coruscant. A shiver ran down his spine and he felt something inside him disappear.

He drew in a long breath as his shoulders slumped. She was dead. He felt it deep within him. It was as if there was a hole on his heart, void of all the love and adoration reserved for Ahsoka. If only Master Skywalker would've let him in to see her one last time. Lux owed everything to her.

Oh... This house is haunted
Oh... That's how I want it to be
Oh... This house is haunted
You can always stay here with me...

It would be a lie to say that Lux didn't cry. He collapsed on his bed, his face buried in a pillow, and sobbed until he didn't have a tear left in his body.

He reflected back on all the stolen evenings they shared. One in particular stood out to him. It was the time he admitted his feelings for her.

Ahsoka trudged through the open door, exausted from a long day saving the universe, as she liked to say. "Hey," she mumbled, before tripping over the welcome rug and falling on top of Lux.

She groaned in exasperation, not even trying to get up. "And there goes what's left of my dignity."

Lux chuckled and rolled over on his back, closing the door with his foot. "Bad day today?"

"Yeah. I don't even know if what I do every day is worth it anymore. It doesn't make any difference."

He helped her sit up. "Well, to some people, you make all the difference in the world," he said, nudging her playfully with his elbow. She smiled, her eyes meeting his. "I should've told you that a long time ago, you know."

Her cheeks turned a rosy shade of pink, which Lux found quite attractive. "What is that supposed to mean?" She asked, her gaze dropping.

There was no going back now. Lux brought his lips to her ear. "This." He gently cupped her face with his hand. One could feel the tension in the hair as they loked each other in the eyes, their foreheads pressed together. Lux slowly closed the distance, pressing his lips against hers.

His heart skipped a beat. It was everything he'd dreamed of and more. The warmth of her mouth sent a current down his spine as he savored the moment, making it last as long as possible.

But then he came back to reality. She was a Jedi, and he was a Senator. It was just wrong. He pulled away, feeling ashamed of himself. "I'm sorry, that was wrong of me."

"Don't be sorry," she said, slipping her hand into his. "You have no idea how happy it makes me that my feelings aren't one-sided."

It was all over now. He felt like he had before falling for Ahsoka: alone and heartbroken.

No more singing, no more laughing, no more sunny days
She left and took the colors with her, buried in her grave

Master Skywalker had invited him to attend her funeral service the following day, and he politely accepted. Now that he was there, it was as if he was hearing the news of her passing for the first time all over again. The sadness around him was like a lingering rain cloud. It was as if all the happiness was gone from the world.

This is where we climbed the tower, this is where she fell
Then when her young heart stopped beating, I went to hell

He took the long way back to his apartment that night, the way she would've taken. His hand slid along the railing of the stairs like hers would've. He ran from the stairwell to his door like she had done.

Oh... This house is haunted
Oh...
Oh... This house is haunted
Oh...

You float through the living room, I watch my TV
I feel you sit down on the couch right here next to me
Then I feel you lips touch mine just like we used to do

Lux walked inside and threw himself on the couch. There was so much work he still had to do, but he didn't feel like being productive. He decided to watch a show on the holonet instead.

About an hour into it, he started to doze off until he felt the couch sink a little. He turned his head to see Ahsoka's ghost sitting beside him. She smiled and gently pressed her lips to his. Lux kissed her back, just like they had always done after a long, tough day.

I'm so happy all alone being here with you...

And for the first time since her presence was ripped from his life, he was truly happy.

~