The Wedding

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you're all doing well. Since the last few stories have been pretty depressing, I decided to go with something a little more uplifting – a wedding! Just fair warning, there is a ton of luxsoka fluff.

Writing this gave me a great idea for another story. I have to do some planning first, but I'll try to get it up soon. As far as this book is concerned, I have a few more ideas up my sleeve that I plan to develop ;).

Enjoy, and may the force be with you!

-:-:-:-:-:-

Ahsoka peered down through a window of her second floor bedroom in Lux's mansion on Raxus. She was impressed that he kept it so long solely for his wedding, which was to take place before sunset. It was strange to think that it was her wedding, too.

The guests below her were dressed in fine robes, sipping champagne. Everyone was present, mingling with each other. Lux had invited family members from all over the galaxy, while Ahsoka had only asked Obi-Wan to come. Her eye was drawn to the empty seats in front reserved for those who had passed on: Lux' parents, Padme, and Anakin. Her master's death during Order 66 had been tough on Ahsoka, and she missed him terribly.

"Ahsoka, are you ready?" Lux's aid asked.

Ahsoka nodded, taking a deep breath. She couldn't deny her nervousness. Everything was going to turn out fine, she hoped, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something would go wrong. It felt just like it had before their first real date.

She blinked, focusing back on the moment. "Yeah, I'm ready." Turning to look at herself in the mirror one last time as Ahsoka Tano, she walked out of her room and into the hallway. Her simple cream dress flowed behind her as she walked. She had been called beautiful before, but this was the first time she truly felt beautiful.

She rounded the corner, locking eyes with Obi-Wan, who was to walk her down the isle. He stood waiting next to the balcony doors. It was her idea that she walk the same path as when Ahsoka and Lux met as teenagers.

She took a deep breath, and Obi-Wan gave her a hug. "We're all proud of you, Ahsoka. I hope you know that."

They locked elbows before pushing open the doors and starting down the stairs. She let her eyes wander to the trees and birds around her. The fountain bubbled in the background while a soft violin began to play. She made eye contact with Lux, who beamed upon seeing her. He stood tall and confidently, ready to begin a new chapter of life with Ahsoka. A local priest stood behind him, smiling.

Unlike him, her nerves were getting the better of her. She was used to being in the spotlight from years of serving as a Jedi Commander, but nothing compared to this moment.

Before she knew it, they had reached the altar. Obi-Wan pulled her into a hug before placing her hand in Lux's.

She looked up into his eyes, and the rest of the world slipped away. It was just the two of them, the priest's voice off in the distance. In that moment, she remembered his proposal, one of the best days of her life.

It was a perfect summer evening on Onderon for a picnic. She and Lux were on their way to the small clearing where they liked to spend their free time together. Lux was unusually quiet on the way, but Ahsoka didn't think anything of it. He was probably just lost in thought, which happened from time to time. She picked up on that sort of thing over the course of their time together. It was one of the many things she absolutely loved about him; he knew exactly what to say at the right time and when it was best to no say anything at all.  

They reached their spot shortly before sundown. Ahsoka never tired of coming to their special place. It was full of milestones: first date, first kiss, first "I love you"...