Chapter 4

Milas outift ^^

Recap:

  We parked and I got out and ran over to Reggies car in excitement only to come face to face with Asher Belmore.
"Mila meet my best racer, Asher" Reggie said to me as i stared dumbfounded
"Well hey kitten" Asher said while winking at me   

Mila's POV

I stared up at him in complete shock not knowing what do say. "Um Kitten you ok?" Asher asked smirking at the fact that i was completly checking him out. He looked amazing if i was being serious. He was wearing dark jeans and a tight lowcut shirt that showed off every feature of his muscular body.

I noticed i was staring again and looked up at him "Oh uh yeah im good, so Reggie are you sure this is the best racer you have?" I asked uncle Reggie giving Asher a look. "Um yeah sweetheart he is" He said while laughing "why? you think you can take him?" He said sarcastically but in my mind i could tell he knew that i actually could still beat him even though i hadn't raced in years. 

"Yeah i think i can. So what do you say belmore you wanna race me?" I said looking him straight in the eyes truthfully not wanting to look away. "Yeah I do. Lets do this." I walked away without saying another word and told my uncle to fix me a hydrogen tank quick enough so i would be able to race in the next 5 minutes. 

When the time came we were both down on the track getting ready to go.  The caller girl started counting down and the race began. 

The race is fast and for the whole track we are very, very close together! I look out my window and see Asher looking at me, I smirked and pulled the zipper down on the front of my jacket showing my clevage. His eyes widened and he swerved just a little, but just enough to scratch along the side of his very nice car. I even heard  him swear over the engines. We didn't have long now so i hit my button for my hydrogen tank and it gave me that extra speed, I timed it perfectly so when he hit his, i beat him over the track. 

We had a ref down at the end of the track to call the winner. I was declared the victor and obviously Asher was the loser. I jumped out of the car and did a little victory dance. I walked over to Ashers car while he was sitting in his car staring down at the wheel. I knocked on the window making him look up 

"Hey thanks for the great race, Oh and sorry about your car babe" I said before winking and walking away from him. I normally wouldnt act like this but racing always brought out the semi wild side of me. 

I could tell by the sound of frustration he made after  i walked away that he was pissed. "Hey kiddo that was amazing, I always knew you were a great racer but damn I  think i might have to get you down here more often." Uncle reggie said coming back over to me.

I Walked around the track getting praised by all the watchers and even offers to join some different racing groups. All on my first night back here. I remember why i loved it here so much. 

I looked down at my phone noticing how long i'd been here and that it was now 1 AM so i diecided to go tell uncle Reggie that i was leaving and i started heading over to my car to head home when i heard someone calling my name. "Hey Mila wait up." I heard Asher yell as i started to turn around "What do you want belmore?" I said looking at him and admiring his great looks. 

"Can't i just come to congradulate you?" he asked "Well i mean it's you so probably not" I said smirking up at him trying to figure out what he wanted. He started coming closer to me making me back up until my back hit the side door of my car.

 "Come on you did good tonight, I never expected that out of you. It was pretty sexy. But i will say using your clevage to throw me off was a dirty move."

"Well it seemed to work out the way i wanted it to, so i guess sometimes you just have to play dirty." I said noticing our very close positions now. He was standing between my legs fully pressed to my body  while i was between him and the car.  

He leaned in now whispering in my ear "Oh kitten you haven't seen dirty yet." sending shivers down my back i couldn't help but react to the feeling of his breath on my neck.

I went to push him away knowing that this conversation would end up going down a path i didn't want it to, but as i went to push him away he did something i never expected. 

He hooked his hand behind my neck and crashed his lips into mine. Butterflies flew to my stomach and my heart was pounding like crazy! What the hell is happening to me?

His toungue licked my bottom lip and i cracked my mouth open to allow him access to my mouth fully, just then he slipped his toungue inside of me and our toungues battled for dominance. 

I could feel his hands roaming my hips and down to my legs as he gripped onto my leg pulling it up so my legs were now around his waist while i relied fully on him to hold me up.

I was biting back the moan creeping up as he kissed me harder.

"Get a room" Someone from the crowd at the track yelled breaking the kiss as we slowly parted breathing heavily trying to catch our breath.

He slowly let me down so i was now standing on my own but i wasn't sure if i could trust my legs to support me at this moment.

"I'll see you tomorrow kitten" He said with a wink and walked away.

Oh my gosh i just kissed Asher Belmore.

___________________________________________________________

OMG THEY KISSED

Thank you so much for reading and im sorry its a little short.

I hope you guys enjoyed it!!!!!

PLEASE comment vote and follow!

Love

-MADI