Chapter 13

Milas Dress^^^

Recap:

"Mila, I love you more than you know but I will destroy you if you stay with me. I don't want to hurt you so I have to go. Please trust me, you can't be with me, Goodbye Mila."

Milas Pov: (5 days after Asher leaving)

"Yeah Reggie I'm fine, you don't need to worry ... No, I haven't talked to him.. you know why Reg... Look, I gotta go, Love you too" I said goodbye to Reggie as I laid on the bed I hadn't moved from since I got released from the hospital 3 days ago.

After Asher left I didn't know what to do, I felt like I was dying half from the pain of being beating and a half from the pain of him.

He went from saving my life and telling me he loved me to leaving me.

*Ring, Ring*

I looked down at my phone seeing Roxy's name on my phone "Hey Rox" I said slowly into the phone "Girl where have you been?" She asked

"Well honestly a lot has happened I don't really wanna tell you over the phone so can you just come to my house," I said starting to cry as I said the last time. "Oh Hunny I'll be right there"

After about 20 minutes she got to my house, as she ran in the front door she gave me a hug.

"Tell me everything," She told me as I proceeded to tell her everything about me racing and about me getting kidnapped and finally I told her about asher leaving me. "So now you know everything..." she looked at me with pain and pity.

I didn't want to cry and I almost couldn't help it "Rox I'm ok, I guess its just a lot to take in all in such a short time, he honestly meant so much to me. Look maybe you should go," I told her looking down.

"Babe I ain't going nowhere but you know what, we are going out tonight ok. Follow me." She said while walking upstairs and into my room. As I ran up the stairs behind her, "Why are you going through my closet?" I shrieked at her "Well obviously I'm going to find you a hot ass outfit to wear tonight" She went through all my clothes throwing all the bad ones onto the bed.

"Oh my god yes, I found it!" She exclaimed while holding up a tiny little black dress. "Rox I can't wear this I will look like a slut!!!"

"Nope shush put it on" She handed it to me and pushed me into the bathroom. "I'm not wearing this!!" I yelled out through the door.

"Do you want to get over all of this?" She asked. I didn't even need to respond obviously she knew the answer. I put it on and walked out, "Ok, Ok sit down I'm gonna make you look all fancy like!" I sat down in front of the mirror and she started fixing my makeup and my hair.

"Ok all done," She said while turning the chair around,

Milas Makeup^^😍😍

When she got done I looked in the mirror and almost didn't recognize myself anymore. "Rox Oh my gosh you're amazing!!!" I yelled at her standing up and hugging her while jumping up and down.

"Ok look I'm going to go get ready so we will be leaving in about an hour!" she said shoving me out of my room. I walked downstairs into the living room and flopped down on the couch.

I laid down waiting for Roxy and found myself falling into a blissful sleep.

~~~Dream~~~

I didn't know where I was, I didn't know what I was doing, I didn't even know who I was with.

Just the amazing feeling of safeness. I could feel his arms wrapped around me, I could feel my body pressed against his. Even though our bodies were so close to each other I felt as though I still needed to be closer, closer than possible.

"Kitten I love you."

Wait what? Kitten?

In this moment I knew I was dreaming of the only guy who has ever truly had my heart.

Asher Belmore

~~~Dream over ~~~

"Mila wakes the hell up, girl we gotta go!!" I heard Roxy yell as my face was beaten with a pillow.

"Oh ok I'm up girl I'm up, Let's go" We grabbed our jackets and headed outside "Ok babe I'm gonna drive so you can get a little wasted if you want, Haha girl I'd only do this for you" I hopped into the passenger side of her nice ass car, Not as nice as mine though lol.

"Where are we going?" I asked "Oh boo don't worry it's a small house party" She replied. I decided instead of trying to figure it out I would just accept her response and not exactly knowing.

We pulled up to a raging house party in a very nice part of town, Surprisingly nice!!

"Look, ok you go on in and just wait for me inside I gotta find a place to park and I'll be right in" She pulled up to the front and let me out. I shut the door and headed into the party. Passing through the different sweaty bodies of people dancing and grinding on each other, I FINALLY made my way to the kitchen bar and sat down.

I could feel a pair of eyes piercing into me. I looked over into the group of people in the living room dancing and met the pair of eyes.

Of course, the person looking directly at me was the one person I came here to get off of my mind, Asher.

FML!!

___________________________________

Thank you guys so much for getting me over 1k reads that honestly means so much, I meant to say something about it a few chapters ago but I've been so busy with exams and studying I forgot about thanking you all!!

You guys mean so much to me! Because you guys mean so much to me I'm giving you a beautiful GIF of the one and only Dave Franco!😍❤️😍❤️

Love you guys so so much and I hope you enjoy this new chapter!

Madi💋