Chapter 7

Picture of Roxy^^^

Recap:

I started to fall asleep as I laid my head on his chest. Right before I fell asleep I heard him whisper something that made my heart skip a beat.

"Kitten, you'll never lose me" he kissed my forehead as I fully fell into a deep sleep.

Maybe the bad boy isn't so bad after all!

Milas Pov

It is a strange sensation to wake up in someone's arms. But it's personally a feeling I seemed to enjoy this morning.

Last night being with Asher was great, because I wasn't worried about Carrie or what any of his friends thought. I was just focused on him.

"Mila" I heard him groan in a sexy morning voice. I didn't want him to leave but I knew he should. Yes, it was a Saturday morning but he needed to go home.

"Ashe you should probably go, your mom has already called you three times since I woke up," I told him wishing he could just stay with me.

"Yeah your right but do I really have to leave?" he asked getting very close to me. It was almost like he knew that by closing the distance between us I wouldn't be able to resist him. Knowing nothing could happen this morning I pulled back.

"Ok, ok, I'll leave but only of you come with me tonight to the track. It gets pretty boring down there when you don't have competition" He proposed. "Ok yeah ill come with you, now get your sexy ass out of my bed," I said before I realized what had come out of my mouth.

"Oh, so you think I'm sexy?" He said as a smirk came onto his face, "Ok seriously get out." I said while pushing him towards the window. I watched as he left and walked back laying down on my bed wishing his body was still lying with me.

I got up realizing he really wasn't there and went downstairs. To my surprise, my mom had actually made breakfast.

"Oh, Hunny you're awake!! I've made Pancakes and bacon. I figured first time back in a while I could treat my little girl." Mom said, way too perky for the early morning. "After you eat I want to talk to you about something."

"Umm ok yeah thanks, mom," I said confused and semi-happy all at the same time. Confused as to why she needs to talk to me and happy because it was like I actually had a mom again.

Grabbing what I wanted on a plate I ate it quickly, sadly not savoring the amazing taste of my mom's cooking, and I went to find my mom. When I found her she was in my father's library.

"Hey mom, what did you wanna talk about?" I asked shyly as I walked in sitting down beside her

"Hey mom, what did you wanna talk about?" I asked shyly as I walked in sitting down beside her. "Well, you know me and your father are gone all the time and we just miss so much of your life and I feel like sometimes we miss out on giving you those special awkward conversations we all hate to have but have them anyway..." My mother noticed herself rambling on and cut to the point "Mila why was there a boy running through our side yard this morning?"