Chapter 10 (Teaser)

Recap:

It was like he knew that hurting Mila would hurt Asher but I think that's what he wanted. He didn't just want to hurt Asher he wanted to make Mila pay for what her uncle did. But Mila was young when it all happened there was no way she knew what he did.

"FIND HER AND BRING HER TO ME I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET HER TO COME JUST GET HER AND MAKE SURE HER LITTLE PROTECTOR DOESN'T COME FOR HER"

Mila POV:

Later that night after everything happened I couldn't seem to sleep. Asher wanted to stay with me but I promised him I would be okay. Now I'm regretting that decision.

I decided to just roll over and go to sleep when I heard my front door slam. I jumped running to my bathroom where I'd hid a knife after finding the faked note. Please be Asher Please be Asher Please be Asher!

I heard the door to my room open and my whole body froze over as I heard the voice of a man I didn't recognize. "Men I don't think she is in here. Boss is going to be mad" I heard the door shut again and I waited for a second before walking out of the bathroom looking around not seeing anyone.

Suddenly I could feel a hand wrap around me as another one holding a cloth covered my mouth and my nose. Suddenly I could feel myself slipping into darkness. "Hey, guys I got her" I heard the voice from before again as the knife slipped from my hands.

Asher's POV:

I can't sleep, I can't get her out of my head, what if something happens to her? I can't let another person I love get hurt. Oh My Gosh

I love Kitty!

I love her, I love her it felt so good to say. I have to tell her.

I grabbed my phone and dialed her number waiting for her to answer. Why isn't she picking up? I dialed her number again. Still no answer.

I know she told me she would be okay but I couldn't take it. She wasn't answering and I needed to make sure my love was okay.

I rushed down to my car and drove as fast as I could to her house. When I pulled up I jumped out of the car and ran to her front door noticing that her door was open.

"MILA MILA!!!" I shouted. When I didn't hear an answer I knew something was wrong. I ran up to her room as fast as I could. "Kitten are you in here?"

when I pushed her door open I saw she wasn't there. I looked all around and noticed that there was a knife on the floor of her room.

"Oh gosh Kitten, What did I get you into?"

*Ring Ring* I heard my phone ringing and grabbed it as quick as I could.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU HAVE HER!" I yelled into the phone as angrily as I could without breaking down into tears.

"Asher it's me, you need to come to the track" I heard Reggie say into the phone sounding just as worried as I was.

____________________________________

Hey guys sorry this is just a teaser but the full chapter will be out soon.

School has been super stressful lately with exams so because of all the studying its hard to find time to write.

Thank you so much and even though this is just a teaser I really hope you guys enjoy it!!

Madi💋