Chapter 5

Recap:

He slowly let me down so i was now standing on my own but i wasn't sure if i could trust my legs to support me at this moment.

"I'll see you tomorrow kitten" He said with a wink and walked away.

Oh my gosh I just kissed Asher Belmore.

Asher's POV:

"Hey thanks for the great race, Oh and sorry about your car babe" Mila said before winking and walking away from me . God, she never acts this way, it was sexy.

I groaned loudly being so pissed about my car and the fact that I let Mila beat me when i was Reggie's best racer.

As Mila walked around the track I could see she was getting recruited and praised about the way she had driven and the fact that she beat me.

She looked down at her phone and started to head over to her car. "Hey Mila wait up." I yelled l as she turned around "What do you want Belmore?" she said looking at me and almost admiring me.

"Can't I just come to congratulate you?" I asked looking at how good she looked tonight. Don't get me wrong she normally looked amazing but there was something about this side of her that really let me see just how amazingly beautiful she is.

"Well I mean it's you so probably not," she said smirking up at me. I started moving in closer to her making her back up until she was against the side of her car.

"Come on you did good tonight, I never expected that out of you. It was pretty sexy. But i will say using cleavage to throw me off was a dirty move." truthfully i didn't have a problem with her showing me anything but that was not the moment for her to do it.

"Well it seemed to work out the way i wanted it to, so i guess sometimes you just have to play dirty." She said noticing our very close positions now. I was standing between her legs fully pressed to her body while she was between me and the car.

I leaned in whispering in Her ear "Oh kitten you haven't seen dirty yet." sending shivers down her back, i started smiling seeing how i made her feel.

She went to push me away, but as she went to push me away i did something she would never expect.

I hooked My hand behind her neck and crashed my lips into hers. She tasted like strawberries. I think that they might've just become my new favorite fruit.

My tongue licked her bottom lip and she cracked her mouth open allowing me access to her mouth fully, just then I slipped my tongue inside of her and our tongues battled for dominance.

My hands roaming her hips and down to her legs as I gripped onto her leg pulling it up so her legs were now around My waist while she relied on me to hold her up.

I started kissing her harder.

"Get a room" Someone from the crowd at the track yelled breaking the kiss as we slowly parted breathing heavily trying to catch our breath.

I slowly let her down so she was now standing on her own.

"I'll see you tomorrow kitten" I said with a wink and walked away.

Holy shit I kissed Mila.

Milas POV
As he walked away I didn't fully know what to do so instead of the logical thing being to get in my car and leave, I ran after him.
"Asher wait!" I yelled to get his attention. As he heard me he turned around almost surprised like. I swore to myself I wouldn't be someone like Carrie who always jumps all over him but I couldn't help it.
As he turned I almost legitimately jumped at the chance to kiss him. But I stopped. Why did I stop you may ask? Because I'm not that type of girl, so why not play with him a little?
"Reggie wanted to talk to you, I think it had something to do with being moved to second place on his team. You might wanna go talk to him" I said nonchalantly enough to calm myself down before I jumped his bones.
I walked back not turning around and got in my car and drove home.
When I arrived back home obviously I was the only one there. Reggie had talked about trying to get my parents back down to the track but I could almost say 100% that it wouldn't happen.
As I walked into my room I felt my phone vibrate and went to check the notification when I saw it was from a number I didn't know.