Epilogue

Addison and Aiden ^^^^

Recap:

"Mila, I haven't understood much about my life but ever since I met you I knew that everything would be amazing in the future as long as I had you with me. Now I don't have a long speech like I wish I would've had when this moment came, or the best timing but..." He paused for a second and dropped to his knee "I know we are young, hell we haven't even graduated yet but I don't care about that, You are my forever and that's all I need to know." He took a ring out of his pocket and continued. " This ring was supposed to go to my mother and father when they got married but when they got married my grandmother refused to give it to them because of them barely knowing each other, so this ring went to me, and I have a very important thing I need to ask you now. Mila Will you Marry me?"

17 Years Later:

"Addison, Aiden come on down dinners ready"

Yeah so you probably guessed it I said yes, not too long after our actual wedding I was pregnant with the twins, Addison, and Aiden. Asher was the perfect husband. I finally started racing again safely and his dad is still in prison so no worries about that.

My life couldn't get any better.

Roxy got married right around the same time we did. She actually had a son, his name is Marcus, she had him before we had the twins but he is only a few months older than them.

Growing up they always played with each other but Addison and Marcus well they never really got along they would always be fighting and getting into trouble at school because of their fighting. But Aiden and Marcus were always the best of friends.

My parents never really came back into my life after they didn't show up at the hospital. Reggie and his wife ended up legally adopting me. Even though I was older Reggie said he just wanted me to finally have parents who actually cared.

Ever since the night on the beach with Asher, my life really fell into place.

"Come on kids I wasn't messing around you need to get down here" I yelled upstairs while walking back into the kitchen to see Asher fixing breakfast for the twins.

"Now how did a girl like me get so lucky?" I asked him while wrapping my arms around him as he faced away from me.

"Babe I think we both know who the lucky one is" Ashe replied while smiling down at me.

"Now where are those kids?" He asked.

Addison's POV:

"Come on Aiden you're crazy, you think something is going on between Marcus and me?" I whisper yelled in his direction.

"Are you serious? You think I'm an idiot? You think I didn't see Marcus' car in the driveway at 2 AM and that I didn't see you jump out your window to go sneak out with him?"

"Yeah, so what?He and I are finally friends now, It's what you always wanted right? Nothing is going on."

Let's be real, a lot was going on. But none of it my brother needed to know.

" Oh, you guys are friends so that's why you kissed him when you got in the car?"

"What are you, My father?" I asked blowing him off "Well you know I'm not but maybe your actual father would like to know your sleeping around with Roxy's Son, DAD!!"

"NO, no Aiden fine yeah we are just messing around give me a break dad doesn't need to know."

"Come on let's go downstairs," Aiden said giving me a look.

I followed him down the stairs going to the kitchen. "Mom dinner smells amazing," I said walking into the kitchen when I got a text.

Marcus~ Hey babe, I'm coming to get you

"Umm, hey mom My friend and I have to work on a project and she just texted, is it cool if I go?"

"Oh yeah sweetie that's fine, Love you"

I ran outside seeing Marcus' car, I ran over and jumped in.

"Hey babe," He said while kissing me.

I hate lying to my family, especially mom and dad. I love them so much, they have done everything for me. But also if I learned anything from my parents it's that sometimes you have to take risks when it comes to love.

______________________________________

Hey guys!!! So it's the end!!!

Anyway this entire journey has been crazy, with writing the book and everything that came with it!

Thank you for everyone who has been here the entire way and for everyone who has voted!!

I love you guys so much!!

Madi💋