.03

Chapter Three.

The Art of Connection.

Suggested by @digiquise

Tyler Joseph Imagines.

_________________________________

Your hands were shaking as you felt the wave of excitement flood over your whole body. You almost threw my phone out of pure joy. Inside, you was screaming, but on the outside, you were just staring at your phone blankly. Life was going on all around you, but time was frozen still for you. Because now you knew.

You saw the message, and you had already read it ten times, going over and over in your head -- practically yelling the words to yourself:

"Salutations, fellow lover of the clique. Your exquisite art intrigues me." At least that how you read it.

"Hey dude I really like your art."

You have to reply, you thought to yourself. Your hands were moving uncontrollably, your anxiety was through the roof, but not even that could stop you from having a conversation with Tyler Joseph.

"Woah, that's really cool! I appreciate that."

"I was wanting to know if I could share it on the clique art instagram page. I would credit you, of course."

"Yes, totally! I would love that!"

"Great. I'll post it after tonight's show. Speaking of, are you coming to a show any time soon?"

"Actually, I'm going to the Chicago show tonight."

It took him a while to respond after each message, but this time, it wasn't until you were in your taxi on the way to the venue, four hours before the show.

"Are you excited?" You physically felt the butterflies, and a little bit of guilt, rise in your stomach.

"Just get ready for the show you bean." He didn't respond after that. Even though you wanted to keep talking to him, all you could do was smile to yourself. Because only you knew.

***

Your hair was everywhere as you jumped and danced to the music. You were sweaty, but you didn't care. Every time you saw his face on the screen, you blushed. Because only you knew.

People were everywhere, and the flashing lights made it hard to make out faces. You were in the very front. Somehow -- you didn't even know how -- you made it up there. You never took your phone out. Not for a second. You were afraid you might miss something.

The music stopped, and everyone cheered. Tyler grabbed his ukulele off the top of his piano.

"Now...now we're gonna play a song -- a song that a personally love...it's called 'Can't Help Falling in Love'"

Everyone screamed, and you joined in. You adored this song. Every time you heard it, or tried to play it on an instrument, you would cry. You were already so overwhelmed with joy, and hearing Tyler sing that song was almost unbearable. All you could do was just look at him, watching him as he strummed his mini guitar, singing his heart out. The music echoed, and everyone was silent, just listening to him.

"Take my hand," He looked over at you. "Take my whole life too," You stopped moving, your heart stopped beating. "Cause I can't help...falling in love...with...you! Cause I can't help...falling in love...with...you."

There was a pause where he just looked at you longingly.

"But I...can't...help...falling in love...with...you."

You just smiled, whipping a streaming tear off you cheek. Because now everyone knew.

You held up your art as everyone was screaming for an encore. He just smiled at you. Because he always knew.

HELLO READERS! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I enjoyed writing it. If you would like to see me write one of your ideas, leave them in the comments below.

ALSO ALSO ALSO...If you hadn't noticed already, this part was inspired by an idea by digiquise . Please go follow them, and show them some support for their amazing idea!

I love you all oh so very much, BYEE

Why does this sound like a youtube outro